Status
Not open for further replies.

Taboo

Best answers
IGN
Taboo
🎄Tree Decoration Contest!🎄
Event period: December 15th ~ December 25th, 23:59 UTC

It's the season of giving! Not all presents are just simply given away for free. We will be running a Christmas Tree Decoration contest! The best decorated trees will be gifted the greatest prizes!
With a contest comes rules and regulations. You must abide by these rules for the entry to be accepted. Any other posts will be removed regardless. If you have a question about the event, be sure to send me a Private Message. Feel free to show off the Christmas tree you've decorated in your house as well! While it won't count towards the event, we'd all love to see it!
  • Maximum amount of people allowed per entry: 3. Each must be present in the photo.
  • No custom editing such as filters, etc. You may change your entry.
  • Each person can only participate in one submission. They will be disqualified if they have multiple entries. This applies to mule accounts / characters. However, those who participated along side such a user will still have the opportunity to win!
  • The screenshot must be in 1024x768 resolution. It must be a full screenshot.
  • Only post your entry. Questions or comments can be private messaged to me.
  • Be kind!
  • Be unique!

Now for the exciting part, rewards! We will review all submissions and vote for the top 3 trees.

First Place
Any Permanent NX item (excluding NX with stats, or time limited credit shop items)
Any Chair
Any Permanent Mount
Winter Wonderland Cash item

Second Place
Any Permanent NX item (excluding NX with stats, or time limited credit shop items)
Any Chair OR Any Permanent Mount

Third Place

FAQ
Q: How do I prevent my items from being stolen when I start decorating a tree?
A: There is special code set in place where you are not able to loot any other players items while inside the tree decorating maps.

Q: What happens to my items if I disconnect?
A: All items will be sent back to your inventory. You do not have to worry about losing items.

Q: How long do I have before my items expire?
A: Items will not expire in this map. They will only be removed from the floor when you exit the map. Do NOT exit if you're not done. You will have to redo all your work!

Q: Can I drop any item?
A: You cannot drop untradable, 1-of-a-kind objects in there, or Cash items.

Q: There is a person that keeps following my group and griefing our tree / picture. How can we get rid of them?
A: If there is a person following you around, please report the user to Taboo. They will be disqualified from the contest and may possibly be banned.

Q: How will the trees be judged?
A: The staff will judge the trees.

Having trouble getting started?

FairyLights

Best answers
67A789AB-4381-4F92-BC40-0213FA7EB221.jpeg

Happy Holidays Croosade!! ❄
My bby Matt and I 👬 wanted to share our holiday spirit and cheer with you all! We had such a fun time going literally all around the Maple world from sunny, bright Henesys to the dark caves of El Nath in order to collect drops for our rainbow 🌈 Christmas tree 🎄! We wanted to do a rainbow Christmas tree to represent our identities as LGBT+ members/couple! I am truly grateful of the love and acceptance the croosade community has shown us! 🏳️‍🌈💕

As we continue this holiday season, I want to encourage you all to surround yourself with, cherish, and show love to your family, your friends, the Croosade community, and most importantly to yourself! Reflect positively on yourself and spread joy to others as we start a new year! ✨😊💕

Last edited:

Jeuni

Best answers
IGN
Deunie
Maple0001.jpg

Merry Christmas Croosade!

I've met so many people this year playing Maple. There were good times and bad times. Seeing everyone having fun or friendships broken apart. We had our ups and downs but in the end we did it together. (sorry im corny af LMAO) I miss my friends but hopefully we'll all be back together again!
CROOSADE SEASON 2 soonTM.

Honorable mentions: @Homicide @iDab @Delicious @will @Slumber @Cori @sopppojken

Ubeli

Best answers
PerfectPicture.png

We had an amazing time decorating the Christmas tree altogether. The process from our first tree decoration attempt to getting the perfect picture was hilarious. Removing our pets and titles, no unnecessary chat msgs and notifs of people logging in. (GUILDIES AND BUDDIES WE LOOKING AT YOU) Getting the perfect picture also meant no one's passive COUGHS UBELI COUGHS were in the photo and timing both Santa flying across the moon and the little snowman's msg telling us to leave the map 😂 Dealing with the snowy snowman msg buff was also exhausting, we can't tell you just how many we had to use to get the perfect photo.

AFTER 4 LONG ASS HOURS OF STRUGGLING, LAUGHING AND TROLLING WE FINALLY ACHIEVED OUR PERFECT PHOTO. We went for a more minimalistic approach with our tree even taking advantage of this tree already having their own lights 😄 Whether you decorated a Christmas tree in Maplestory or in your own home we hope you enjoy yourself during this time of the year.

On a more serious note, we just want to wish everyone a happy holiday. This season is all about giving, and spending time with your loved ones. Make sure to take the time out of your day to remind your family and friends how important they are to you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Nyu

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
BREAKING NEWS!! The aliens are invading MapleWorld and they are abducting children's presents.
24th December, 2019
1577223983758.png

Everyone's fear has finally come true. The aliens are invading us, but they are not harming people, instead they are... What?! Stealing kid's presents? Why!! What's their master plan..... Let's find out...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made by Mahou and Zoro (@chunchunmaru )!

hari

Best answers
IGN
Harana
To everyone around the world,

Wishing you & your loved ones a beautiful holiday season and a prosperous new year!

Happy Holidays!

With love, Marathon

rsz_1ss012.png

Made by Harana and Julius.

---

tree2.jpg

The lights dont work and we don't have any decorations this christmas, but this tree still means the world to us. 💖

Last edited:

ChokeMeDaddy

Best answers

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all!
I hope this snow doesn't delay me giving presents!
I hope everyone in Croosade has been good this year, otherwise you might get put on my naughty list! That includes the staff!

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming!!! to Croosade!!

I'm making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to Croosade!!

I see you when you're botting (and so does Taboo)
I know when you're AFK
I know if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to Croosade!!!!!!!

Linzer

Best answers
At first in the summer, Iridium and I thought we would just be playing a random MapleStory private server during our summer vacation and then quit once school started. But then we met amazing people along the way in Croosade and now almost 6 months later, we decided to decorate our tree after our guild, Clouds. They have become our second family (shout out to our ally, HARMONY) and we want to dedicate this tree to them <3.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you for changing our lives for the better! ❤

CLOUDS XMAS TREE.png

--
Decorated by: Linzer and Iridium
Screenshot taken by: HamsNammer

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
🎄
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten, and
Children listen to hear
Sleigh bells in the snow

🎄
Bucky, Chris and I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

mike

Best answers
IGN
water

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me;
Twelve drummers drumming
Eleven pipers piping, ten Lords a-leaping
Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking
Seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying
Five golden rings, four calling birds
Three French hens, two turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree

@Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)