About pet equips

NoNameID

Best answers
make universal pet equip 7 slots so it's not overkill and the option to make it permanent with credits.

At 7 slots the maximum will be 21 attk or 42 m.attk which is very reasonable buff that give purpose to pet scrolls and actually spend points on them.

Not alot to add on it. I think if there will be enough support (likes) from the community you will understand the demand, thanks

Uchi

Best answers
I think there should be an option to make it permanent but I don't think it should be thru credits. P2W vibez

NoNameID

Best answers
I think there should be an option to make it permanent but I don't think it should be thru credits. P2W vibez
I only said credit cause that's what I know from pre wipe but obviously it can be done in other ways.

Slumber

Best answers
Credit option and (or, if we wish to exclude a credit option) transparent tie from future boss coin shop.
Making each equipment available in a shop seems like a hassle for staff.
The credit option allows those who want a specific look on their pet (purely aesthetic, e.g. whipped cream on me Captain Cafe).

Approach from progressive can be applied: current equips are set to 0 slots, all equips in cash shop at set to 7 slots, future perm transparent tie is set to 7 slots for XXX coins.

Uchi

Best answers
Credit option and (or, if we wish to exclude a credit option) transparent tie from future boss coin shop.
Making each equipment available in a shop seems like a hassle for staff.
The credit option allows those who want a specific look on their pet (purely aesthetic, e.g. whipped cream on me Captain Cafe).
Adding a system (outside of credit shop) that perms your pet equip would prevent all of the hassle that you mentioned.

Last edited:

NoNameID

Best answers
I like the idea of making a system that perms your pet equip more, maybe a quest? Could give more depth and customisation to the server.
Also pls don't just throw everything you can't figure on the boss coin shop and close it

Slumber

Best answers
Adding a system (outside of credit shop) that perms your pet equip would prevent all of the hassle that you mentioned.
I meant each item. Each pet has a unique pet equip, more or less. There's about 20 pages of pet equips with 8 on each page? I'm thinking of the tedious administrative work and coding behind adding each pet equip to a quest or shop. I was vague on the hassle part and was referencing this (thus outside credit shop having transparent tie and credit shop having the option to perm everything else because of aesthetic).

Boss coin shop was a simple answer as to not introduce more administrative work while keeping in mind staff is splitting their time between progressive and v.92 reboot as well as managing everyday jobs. I am not trying to be sycophantic, but I am keeping a realistic lens on the additional labor to add something completely new instead of utilizing code we have or code-to-be.

Cole

Best answers
why not be able to make the pet equips permanent through mesos? great way to introduce a meso sink into the game.

mike

Best answers
IGN
water
Been 2 years and this is something that seems to constantly be ignored. Was hoping that this was something that was "fixed" with the reboot but its been overlooked again. Pet equip scrolls from @points makes absolutely no sense and not having the equips be perm essentially just makes them useless. Give us more things to do besides pumping up the price of already scarce white scrolls because everything else is insanely unreasonable

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
why not be able to make the pet equips permanent through mesos? great way to introduce a meso sink into the game.
Why not just have it extend expiration date with mesos? That way we can have a continuous sink. Obviously shouldn't cost too much.

And about pet equips, I really don't like them either. I just don't have the time now to also make adjustments to that, these things need to be designed and that costs time.

NoNameID

Best answers
Why not just have it extend expiration date with mesos? That way we can have a continuous sink. Obviously shouldn't cost too much.

And about pet equips, I really don't like them either. I just don't have the time now to also make adjustments to that, these things need to be designed and that costs time.
Love it.
When you decide on the duration and cost of each said, take into consideration a situation when player take a break of month or two will be able to afford to keep extension 3 pets at a time and not get broke just by that, since few hundred players will probably do it I don't think it's need to be expensive to be a good meso sink.
Also I'd love to hear your thoughts on the duration and meso cost before you decide on them.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
Love it.
When you decide on the duration and cost of each said, take into consideration a situation when player take a break of month or two will be able to afford to keep extension 3 pets at a time and not get broke just by that, since few hundred players will probably do it I don't think it's need to be expensive to be a good meso sink.
Also I'd love to hear your thoughts on the duration and meso cost before you decide on them.
I agree on that. Won't be 'expensive'. I think this can be a solution for now. I want to have them out of the shop someday, but this seems like a good temporary solution.

Users who are viewing this thread