Custom Achievements are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taboo

Best answers
IGN
Taboo
achievements.png

Boost your gamer score by completing achievements! Type @achievements in game to view the menu. Here you will be able to view the IGN you selected to be on the leader board and the amount of points your currently have. Achievements are account bound as well! That means you can work on and complete the task on any character on your account and it will transfer over.

From this menu you can change your name listed on the ranking, get a brief over view of what achievements are, or View the list of achievements. There are hundreds of achievements and plenty more will be added in the future! The achievements are split into 4 categories but cover a lot of content. If you're crazy, you can complete them all!
Achievements have 3 different colors for percentages:
  • Red means you haven't started the achievement (0%).
  • Purple means the achievement is in progress. It may display 0% but that is because it's rounded down.
  • Green means you've completed the achievement! Good job!
If an achievement is bold, that means it will give you a reward upon completion. Due to technical reasons, the rewards will be given directly to you upon completion. If you do not have inventory space, the game will attempt to give you the reward next time you open the achievements catalog. Untradeable items in the Equip/Setup tab can be obtained on all of your characters through a sub menu in the command. All achievements will give you points that will be added to your total for the rankings! Rankings will be updated at 00:00 UTC and you can view them here.

As I stated in my previous post about achievements, my goal is to reward people for performing in game tasks. Given that it's difficult for people to just start from scratch, one of my focuses is easing newer players into the server and giving them a little help to get into the thick of it. This will also provide an easy way to introduce new mechanics they may not be familiar with. Go at your own pace and enjoy yourself!

Last but not least, a handful of achievements can be retroactively added to your completion list. These types of achievements include: character levels, trait levels, profession levels, and quests. The rest will start out fresh.

I hope you all enjoy the content! I had a lot of fun working on it.

yuvalzr234

Best answers
lovely idea btw :D
can u tell rewards of achievements before u get em? or is it meant to be a secret?

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
lovely idea btw :D
can u tell rewards of achievements before u get em? or is it meant to be a secret?
Taboo said yesterday in discord Nyu wanted to make a post of what is obtainable so if he has time he will probably do it.

Reactions: Nyu

blazyking

Best answers
I think the Chaos horntail achievement is bugged, i done it twice since the system came out and i havent received the achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)