Allow pet to vacuum loot instead of walking to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle

Best answers
Hi,

Is it possible to allow pets to loot item without having to move to it, like a vacuum cleaner?
It doesn't have to affect the whole map but it would be nice.

The reason why I suggest this is because in some maps, it can be difficult to get the pet to move to certain platform and loot the item (e.g. first drill hall).
I think this will to increase the amount of farming map since now you don't really have to rely on having long straight maps to farm. Pet can loot from where ever and we just need to focus on killing.

I am not sure if this is considered client editing but if it is, I do apologise.
Hope that you would consider it.

Kind regards,

Squirtle

AnnKnight

Best answers
IGN
CryosLight
I will agree first drill hall type of maps are quite annoying (monster park for example) but I don't think that means there should be the pet vac.
That's only one of the few maps and a lot of maps are not like that. I don't think pet vac is necessary. Having a pet vac accomplishes a lot more than just making those type of maps less annoying. Means, take that time to loot :3

Squirtle

Best answers
free hax
lets turn everyone into a botter
yeah I suppose botting will become easier. Hadn't considered it.
I was at first drill hall last night and was kinda frustrated I couldn't get my pet to jump up the stairs to loot.

I suppose the minus far outweighs the plus in this suggestion?

Marcus

Best answers
yeah I suppose botting will become easier. Hadn't considered it.
I was at first drill hall last night and was kinda frustrated I couldn't get my pet to jump up the stairs to loot.

I suppose the minus far outweighs the plus in this suggestion?
When i jump up at the top in drill hall one of my pets jumps up there. Idk if it's because i have 3 pets or if it's that the Smart Pet Pouch
actually does changes the pets behavior in some small way, but they can get up there. Not that it really matters though, because i don't think vac should ever be a thing regardless

kingraden

Best answers
When i jump up at the top in drill hall one of my pets jumps up there. Idk if it's because i have 3 pets or if it's that the Smart Pet Pouch
actually does changes the pets behavior in some small way, but they can get up there. Not that it really matters though, because i don't think vac should ever be a thing regardless
This

smart pet pouch is available as a sub feature which eliminates this frustration

AnnKnight

Best answers
IGN
CryosLight
I am going to be completely honest, I didn't notice much with Smart Pet Pouch :D
(not that it changes my opinion on pet vac)

Squirtle

Best answers
I see. Never knew that existed. Let me give it a try.
Should I delete this thread?

Haruru

Best answers
IGN
Haruru
You definitely wanna try this pet smart pouch if you're planning to stay on such map for a longer time.
Pets will teleport back at you after few seconds making it easy for them to loot on platforms.

Marcus

Best answers
You definitely wanna try this pet smart pouch if you're planning to stay on such map for a longer time.
Pets will teleport back at you after few seconds making it easy for them to loot on platforms.
They don't teleport back to you because you have a pet smart pouch, they teleport back to you when they they're too far away from you.

Dela

Best answers
They don't teleport back to you because you have a pet smart pouch, they teleport back to you when they they're too far away from you.
They teleport to you when you change platform. When you step on a new stair, another pet will teleport to you. Note that it wont be the same pet teleporting to you all the time, they take turns. At least they did when I was subbed and farmed at first/second drill hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread