bought

webdeveloper

Best answers
Tried searching the FM and the owl couldn't find any... If anyone has one of the wands of the staffs please PM me.

IGN: webDeveloper

Slumber

Best answers
Unless they have been added in the last week, elemental wands (lukless) nor staff (165luk; would argue evans need this imo) 5-8 do not exist because of balancing reasons (v92 amplification is 50%, wands are a 25% bonus, meaning Arch Mages gain a net of 120+ magic gain on any non-amplification class, e.g. bishop).

webdeveloper

Best answers
Unless they have been added in the last week, elemental wands (lukless) nor staff (165luk; would argue evans need this imo) 5-8 do not exist because of balancing reasons (v92 amplification is 50%, wands are a 25% bonus, meaning Arch Mages gain a net of 120+ magic gain on any non-amplification class, e.g. bishop).
Oh I see! Do you know what the best staff/wand there is for and I/L on croosade?

webdeveloper

Best answers
Thanks so much :) in that case, I'll change my post to say I'm looking for the Elemental Staff 3!

Slumber

Best answers
Cool trick is color of the center orb refers to primary element: red=fire; purple=poison; blue=ice; yellow=lightning,

jitenp

Best answers
IGN
Gx10
Keep in mind that Estaff have a luk requirement so if you're just making an IL mage to farm and don't intend on going to Oblivion maps for that, I would really recommend just a decently scrolled ewand 3, which should be more than enough if you're been going pure int from levels. Even with no gear besides a MoN and a zak helm, I had no problem 1hitting on most farming maps with my I/L. If you are trying to push for like 200 or want to farm oblivion maps though, the ewand3 might not be enough.

webdeveloper

Best answers
Keep in mind that Estaff have a luk requirement so if you're just making an IL mage to farm and don't intend on going to Oblivion maps for that, I would really recommend just a decently scrolled ewand 3, which should be more than enough if you're been going pure int from levels. Even with no gear besides a MoN and a zak helm, I had no problem 1hitting on most farming maps with my I/L. If you are trying to push for like 200 or want to farm oblivion maps though, the ewand3 might not be enough.
Thank you for taking the time to write all that out. So I'm level 125 right now and actually have just about 100 luck including my zhelm and MoN so I guess at this point, it makes a lot of sense to get the EStafff which is why I'm looking for it. What do you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)