Change CoG in MP from 30% to 50%

Masking

Best answers
Hey , so i was searching but couldn’t find a similar suggestion so sorry if it was suggested before .

I want to suggest to change the chaos of goodness 30% scroll in Monster Park shop to Chaos of Goodness 50%

First of all the simple fact that there is mirc chaos 60% in the same store and the cog is only 30% is pointless , since those two are almost similar in market price and both are good . Me myself i am playing like 2-3 months and started to build my gear but in all my MP farms i never bought even single Cog 30% from the shop , only mirc scrolls , since 30% is really really low and by the way even the 50% CoG from the event shop is barely passing for must of us for some reason .

Plus the cost for the mirc 60% is 200 coins , and the cost of CoG is 30% is 150 coins , which is ridiculous difference . You can make the Cog 50% that i suggest to put for 200 coins same as mirc chaos i don’t think anyone will mind but what we will get is more people actually putting time and farming at MP for useful help in upgrading their gear.

Also let’s not forget that Red event is ending now , so as i know CoG 50% will only be available from Very rare Gach reward? While Mirc chaos 60% will still be available at MP . I am kinda new player and i feel like i was little late and couldn’t keep with old players who managed to upgrade all their gear with the events Chaos of goodness 50% scrolls . New and further new players will understand my words.

so i was just saying what i feel and i hope this will be considered . Thank you

Millium

Best answers
I think if cog50 gets added to the mp shop, it should be like 250 coins or something. Mcs are only as high as they are right now because of the extremely high demand, and are usually cheaper than cogs because those who mcs, usually have to use a LOT more mcs than cogs.

Masking

Best answers
I think if cog50 gets added to the mp shop, it should be like 250 coins or something. Mcs are only as high as they are right now because of the extremely high demand, and are usually cheaper than cogs because those who mcs, usually have to use a LOT more mcs than cogs.
I disagree , i think you have to use more CoG since you only mirc like 1-2 first slots usually then u need all the rest 7-11 slots to use CoG’s and with the passrates you need atleast x1.5-3 scrolls per slot sometimes . I spent like x20 more on cogs than mircs. However i agree thay maybe it should be alittle more than 200 i don’t mind

Phantera

Best answers
last time I suggested this I was attacked quit harshly. and they asked why we doesn't have much player base.

also CoG can be obtained for Party Quest. it just nobody are doing it because of the event.

Dametime

Best answers

+1 to this

I disagree , i think you have to use more CoG since you only mirc like 1-2 first slots usually then u need all the rest 7-11 slots to use CoG’s and with the passrates you need atleast x1.5-3 scrolls per slot sometimes . I spent like x20 more on cogs than mircs. However i agree thay maybe it should be alittle more than 200 i don’t mind

It should definitely be more than 200 if this gets added to mp. It doesn’t matter that you use it more or not, its just the value of the cog itself. Recent influx of gollux gears means that more people want to mcs their first slot on gollux gear before using advanced gollux scrolls (ags) to finish out their gear because it gives way better stats than what you would normally get with cogs. MCS+AGS is the way to go right now, which inflated the price of mcs atm as there’s more demand for it than supply, but it doesn’t mean that cogs aren’t valuable or should be made cheaper.

250 coins is reasonable, because you can already get cogs from PQ. MP shouldn’t be the only avenue people depend on for getting scrolls. It ends up devaluing PQ even further as the only thing worth getting from PQ would be the inno 60 scrolls. Keeping cog 50’s obtainable from PQ only would help make people do different things other than just spam mp. 250 coins for cog 50 at mp = if you’re desperate and need a cog but don’t want to look for a pq party, but it would still keep PQ’s as the primary option if you want cogs/inno60.
Also let’s not forget that Red event is ending now , so as i know CoG 50% will only be available from Very rare Gach reward? While Mirc chaos 60% will still be available at MP . I am kinda new player and i feel like i was little late and couldn’t keep with old players who managed to upgrade all their gear with the events Chaos of goodness 50% scrolls . New and further new players will understand my words.

Also, dont worry about "keeping up" with older players and just focus on progressing at your own pace. Its only natural that older players are gonna be able to take advantage of this event more than newer players because they have been playing before this event and have progressed to the point that they can take full advantage of this event, while newer players have a bit more work before they can get to that point (Perks of playing the server for a while). Older players have also progressed without this event, and newer players got a much faster early game progression because of this event than others who started prior to this event so new players are already at a good start to this server so focus on improving yourself at your own pace rather than comparing to others or you won't be happy with results.

Last edited:

Fredward18

Best answers
kinda unnecessary imo, its in the pq shop and this creates an incentive to do said pqs. I personally hate monster park and if it were added to the mp shop thered be less players pqing. Before this event launched people would always trade mcs for cogs anyway, MAYBE with a little top up. This practically provides the monster park cog50's.

Masking

Best answers
So what if its in the PQ shop? And if i don’t want to PQ? As some don’t want to MP? And why you think less people will PQ if they still have the option to get it from PQ shop? All i see here is old players with already full gears who disagree maybe you should take another perspective, that may be one of the reasons the server is not growing enough , all you look at is at one side of the glass . As i said i don’t mind if it will be even 250 coins but it surely has to be added to MP shop as mirc 60% already there but the cog is 30% . Whoever like MP can work on it there and if you want to PQ and you can earn it there if you got PT then its also good . But why not having one more option ?

Fredward18

Best answers
If you dont wanna pq, that sucks. Just like how it sucks for me that i dont wanna mp but i will if i have to, because im aware that the world isnt always about peaches and cream. You dont hear me cry over the fact we only have mcs30 in the pq shop because like i said, people trade them 1 for 1. Idk why youre assuming its only old players with already full gears that disagree since those same people still play every day to improve. As for why less people will pq. Similar to you, some people dont wanna pq but do it for the cog50 being available there, if it becomes available in MP shop, people that prefer doing MP will stop pqing, simple as that.

Millium

Best answers
So what if its in the PQ shop? And if i don’t want to PQ? As some don’t want to MP? And why you think less people will PQ if they still have the option to get it from PQ shop? All i see here is old players with already full gears who disagree maybe you should take another perspective, that may be one of the reasons the server is not growing enough , all you look at is at one side of the glass . As i said i don’t mind if it will be even 250 coins but it surely has to be added to MP shop as mirc 60% already there but the cog is 30% . Whoever like MP can work on it there and if you want to PQ and you can earn it there if you got PT then its also good . But why not having one more option ?
Personally I’d rather have pq point gain raised instead of adding cog50 to mp shop. Pq is easily doable by people at any stage in the game, where mp is typically for mid-end game players (which the shop reflects). My problem with pq is that it feels pretty unrewarding, especially if you’re like me and go 10+ hours of pq without a bonus.

Dametime

Best answers
Seems like the issue here isn't that cogs are hard to obtain or limited like you originally said but you don't want to suck it up and PQ. If you don't like doing PQ, then go to FM and buy a cog from people who do take the time to pq. You claim you are a new player, but suddenly know why the server isn't growing enough? You didn't even know you could get cogs from PQ but you suddenly claim to know why server isn't growing enough without even knowing what this server has. Please.

Last edited:

Masking

Best answers
Seems like the issue here isn't that cogs are hard to obtain or limited like you originally said but you don't want to suck it up and PQ. If you don't like doing PQ, then go to FM and buy a cog from people who do take the time to pq. You claim you are a new player, but suddenly know why the server isn't growing enough? You didn't even know you could get cogs from PQ but you suddenly claim to know why server isn't growing enough without even knowing what this server has. Please.
Your post is pointless and you just prove what i was saying , wrong way of thinking .

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
I think that its nice that one place is specifically used to gain a specific item. Cogs only being from pq makes it so that people have a reason to pq, mcs only being from mp makes it so that people have a reason to mp. Monsterpark is a lot more convenient as well since its an individual thing, i'd hate for pqs to become obsolete bc people can just run monster park alone and get the items that way.

Dametime

Best answers
Also let’s not forget that Red event is ending now , so as i know CoG 50% will only be available from Very rare Gach reward? While Mirc chaos 60% will still be available at MP . I am kinda new player
You do realize you said it yourself that you didn't know cogs were available elsewhere.
Your post is pointless and you just prove what i was saying , wrong way of thinking .
Not as pointless as your post.... cogs only from "very rare" gach LOL. This is why this event should have never happened. You give people something to be thankful about and suddenly they cry that shroom game is too hard without handouts and don't even know where things are.
So what if its in the PQ shop? And if i don’t want to PQ?
Here lies the problem. You don't want to take the time to PQ but you want the rewards that come with it. Your selfish way of thinking of wanting to make cogs easier for yourself has no added benefits to the server than what we currently have. Your inability to make coherent arguments and demonstrate why this change should happen, but rather lash out at people, shows that my time is better spent than arguing with a child.

If we're making suggestions that serve no benefits to the overall server health, I hate MP AND PQ! Can we add cogs/mcs/inno60 as drops to bosses too if we're talking about making things more convenient for ourselves.

Last edited:

Masking

Best answers
You do realize you said it yourself that you didn't know cogs were available elsewhere.

Not as pointless as your post.... cogs only from "very rare" gach LOL. This is why this event should have never happened. You give people something to be thankful about and suddenly they cry that shroom game is too hard without handouts and don't even know where things are.

Here lies the problem. You don't want to take the time to PQ but you want the rewards that come with it. Your selfish way of thinking of wanting to make cogs easier for yourself has no added benefits to the server than what we currently have. Your inability to make coherent arguments and demonstrate why this change should happen, but rather lash out at people, shows that my time is better spent than arguing with a child.

If we're making suggestions that serve no benefits to the overall server health, I hate MP AND PQ! Can we add cogs/mcs/inno60 as drops to bosses too if we're talking about making things more convenient for ourselves.

(please don’t delete my post there is nothing personal)
And again , you make all my points correct , i gave enough points why it will be nice if we get it , and what is your point for not getting it ? Because people won't PQ ? This is unrealistic and stupid reason , the game should have different options for different type of players to enjoy their play in the way they like. Where did i say i don't like to PQ ? i said "IF" as i refer to other people that i know that love the solo playgame , so why can't they have the same options as you have?

Whast else? People afraid of more competition or what? Who said it's easy to get them in MP ? is it that easy to farm all the MP tickets and do all the runs to farm 200+ coins? . Not only all that but i'm also speaking of other people i know

Oh and "You give people something to be thankful about and suddenly they cry" , so false thing to say .

Events are part of the game and it's only little part of a kind of thank we the players has to recieve sometimes , it's a must thing in any business/community to keep it alive , so again your point of view is so wrong , you better start thinking of how you make people enjoy and be interested in the game and not keeping it black or white thing .

Friend

Best answers
Whast else? People afraid of more competition or what? Who said it's easy to get them in MP ? is it that easy to farm all the MP tickets and do all the runs to farm 200+ coins? . Not only all that but i'm also speaking of other people i know

MP is easier than PQing by a lot. You get the tickets by farming or leveling, you can do it whenever you feel like it, stop whenever you feel like it, you can do it at pretty much any level. It's very convenient.

PQing on the other hand, you have to wait until a PQ that people like is on rotation, you need to find a decent group that goes at a decent pace so you can make the most out of it while it's on rot, you need to be higher level, and it's not as easy to just take a break whenever because it isn't just you and going away might ruin it for the others that were going with you and now need to stop and recruit one more.

It's not unrealistic or stupid to think that people will go for what's more convenient.

If you don't want to PQ for CoGs, you just farm MP or wherever you feel like it and then you trade your MCS or your cubes for CoGs. It's pretty much what I've been doing since I came back because as much as I like PQs, I need to afk/alt-tab rather often and I don't want to slow down my group's PQ runs.

Dametime

Best answers
Okay, for argument's sake and because I wanna humor the people reading this, I'll point out where your whole argument fell apart and why its evident you want this change for your own selfish reasons without any added benefits to the server.

Also let’s not forget that Red event is ending now , so as i know CoG 50% will only be available from Very rare Gach reward? While Mirc chaos 60% will still be available at MP

Okay, so you argued for cogs to be available through MP because you thought that cogs were only available through gach. Problem solved: you can obtain cogs through PQ!

But oh no! You don't like PQ or want to run it, or else you would have stopped posting already. you wanna play solostory! Bruh, read the signs on the wall. No star forcing, no bpots, LHC and other party grind spots are still a thing.... what do you think is the goal of the server with these changes? There's probably a bunch of other reasons for this, but one main thing that comes to mind is: to delay solostory.

Alright, let's pretend like you have an army of supporters for your suggestion on forums and that your suggestion is to help the server general health.
And again , you make all my points correct , i gave enough points why it will be nice if we get it , and what is your point for not getting it ? Because people won't PQ ? This is unrealistic and stupid reason , the game should have different options for different type of players to enjoy their play in the way they like. Where did i say i don't like to PQ ? i said "IF" as i refer to other people that i know that love the solo playgame , so why can't they have the same options as you have?

So what is preventing you from getting cogs from fm? Here's how getting cogs from pq works. People do pq. People buy cogs with pq coins. People sell cogs. You use money to buy cogs from fm bc you dont like pq. Everyone wins. Just cuz you don't run pq doesnt mean you're locked out from getting cogs.

i said "IF" as i refer to other people that i know that love the solo playgame , so why can't they have the same options as you have?

So do the people you know have a different version of croosade than I do? They do have the same options that I have? What do you think people did prior to this event?
Stop creating a non-existent competition. Your progression is your own, no need to make an imaginary competition. You changed ur post to say people, but no, pass me up all you want, I could care less. Never claimed it was easy to get 200+ coins. I did say you were spoonfed the event and ungrateful for it.

Oh and "You give people something to be thankful about and suddenly they cry" , so false thing to say .
Hmm, maybe you're right. But I feel like this quote needs no further explanation that you feel like you must be on par with everyone else who played the server longer than you.
Events are part of the game and it's only little part of a kind of thank we the players has to recieve sometimes , it's a must thing in any business/community to keep it alive , so again your point of view is so wrong , you better start thinking of how you make people enjoy and be interested in the game and not keeping it black or white thing .

Ironic, you seem to know so much about the server once again. Time and time again, admins have iterated that this server is a hobby for them and almost all donations go to keeping the server up. Business. Hmm, since the event started, server size started at 150 people on at a time consistently, and is higher now than it started. People play this server for a long term thing, but you want things easier for yourself so you come here and lash out on others and get upset when things don't go your way.

Last edited:

nzcorona

Best answers
The problem is noone wants to use a 30% scroll when a 50% is available, even if the 30 is cheaper. Be interesting to see how many 30% are actually purchased from either shop, I'd wager its a very low number even when there is no event. Most would just buy the mcs60 from MP or cog50 from PQ and then trade/sell for the other type, which isn't really a bad thing.

Last edited:

yuvalzr234

Best answers
if it was 100 mp coins it would be kinda equal alternative to cogs since 49% chance to fail 2 cog 30% in a row against 50% chance to fail 1 cog 50%.

Users who are viewing this thread