Change Cygnus Knights Vertical Jump Key Combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worra

Best answers
Currently, Cygnus Knights are able to perform a vertical jump by: jumping in the air, then simultaneously pressing up arrow key + jump.

In my experience, the only time I am reliably able to vertical jump is if I jump straight up (no directional input), then arrow key + jump. Every time I add a directional input into the jump, then attempt a vertical jump, 50% of the time I just flash jump instead. I dont think directional input on the jump is a big factor (if at all, but I just included this as my experience).

Compared to Demon's vertical jump (jump + up arrow key x2), the CK vertical jump feels a lot less accessible, because it is easier to smash the up arrow twice after a jump rather than simultaneously hit two keys at the same time.

I guess a similar argument is to change Demon's flash jumpkey combination to what all the other classes have, as opposed to the current jump+ simultaneous arrow+jump. One could argue that Demons have a reliable vertical (gliding) and do not utilize the flash jump as much.

Or is it an intentional design to have CK's vertical jump a bit more difficult in execution? If so, the case is closed.

Last edited:

Dela

Best answers
Currently, Cygnus Knights are able to perform a vertical jump by: jumping in the air, then simultaneously pressing up arrow key + jump.

You don't have to simultaneously press them both. You can jump, hold the up arrow key and then press jump again. Useful to get low height vert jumps as you can delay the flash jump.

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
This is handled in the client. We're not going to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread