Change the way you promote this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuhanpest

Best answers
Thank u for reading this in advance.

English is not my native language, so plz understand me if my english skill sucks.

In gtop100 website, many private server show their features and advantages to attract people like this :
222.jpg

However, our croosade only notes that there are two different versions, like this:
제목 없음.jpg

People who see it might think that "This server seems to not have any advantages. There's no reason I have to play it. I'd better find another one."
But I don't think this server deserves to be considered like that.

In croosade, Hp washing doesn't exist, FHD resolution is available, and even we can type any None-English languages.
These features are really unique, not easily found among pre-bigbang servers.

So I suggest you to modify tags like the 1st attatched picture, including these : No hp washing, FHD resolution, Multilingual, No vote2win, No pay2win, Old school maple.

Thank you.

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
I always thought nobody reads those. 😅

There's two types of tags, one for versions and one for types which I would consider for example KMS/GMS or maybe pre-/post-bb as. It's not meant to be used for features but if other servers just misunderstand it we can misunderstand it, too.

Multilingual
This one is confusing. I know what you mean but potential players could expect to be able to choose a language for the client.

Old school maple
I chose Pre Big Bang, Post Big Bang and Progressive.

make sure to make "most stable server out there" one of the tags
Of course!

More suggestions? Not sure if there's a limit.

matt96

Best answers
This one is confusing. I know what you mean but potential players could expect to be able to choose a language for the client.
I'd rather make this a mapletip sort of thing, sumn like [mapletip] our chat supports multiple types of languages (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc).

nzcorona

Best answers
"multilingual chat" or something might help clarify between thinking it's a multilingual client.

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
FHD resolution
Changed to HD Resolution as suggested by Heisenberg.

"multilingual chat" or something might help clarify between thinking it's a multilingual client.
Added Multi Language Chat. I hope people don't think they're now allowed to public chat in any language on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)