Confusion regarding the server BOSS damage,IED, and attack.

jixie

Best answers
I believe that a lot of friends have the same confusion, that is how to match the boss damage,ied and attk?
Let me start with my understanding, because I've played CMS GMS before, and I know that IED 95% is enough, and the higher the BOSS damage the better,I've discussed this topic with my friends and tried all kinds of combinations in this sever, but I haven't found the best way. I feel like I've wasted tens of thousands of cubes on weapons and 2ndary.
welcome your comments!:cool::cool:

Millium

Best answers
From what I understand, it really depends on your class. But generally you aim for around 200-250% boss damage before going for %att lines (unless you’re an nl). The reason for this is because for each additional line of boss damage past this point, will likely increase your dpm by a smaller amount than adding a line of %att would.

Meiko

Best answers
IED depends on the boss, for cvel you ideally want like 220%, cqueen/hmag 180%, rest of cra 160% is enough.

What millium said for att% vs bd%

Slumber

Best answers
What @Millium said is spot on, when you're at like 200-250% boss, aim for %att/matk lines. Until we get bosses like Damien, Lucid, etc, you won't really need more than 93-94% IED. Remember your IED in the window is actually additive so use an IED chart online to figure out your overall IED (chance events via skills or skills themselves may add additional IED so factor that in).

e.g. CVEL= 300% PDR: 3 (100-your IED is 90)= 3 (10)= 30% damage reduction.
e.g. CVEL= 300% PDR: 3 (100-your IED is 93)= 3(7)= 21% damage reduction. *this should be a goal*
e.g. CVEL= 300% PDR: 3 (100-your IED is 95)= 3(5)= 15% damage reduction.
This does not include elemental resistance which is not in your stat window and only mages (bar bishop), Paladin, and Cygnus classes can void their element (including physical). I don't think there is a party buff until blaze wizard (fires of creation fox thingie that applies a debuff) that will aid other classes regarding elemental defense ignore

Cece

Best answers
Can someone clarify NL for me? What is difference between NL bd/Att combo compared to other classes?

Millium

Best answers
Can someone clarify NL for me? What is difference between NL bd/Att combo compared to other classes?
NL has the highest weapon multiplier of any weapon by far. Meaning they benefit more from att than anyone else. Thus they opt for %att lines sooner.

CombaTAngel

Best answers
What @Millium said is spot on, when you're at like 200-250% boss, aim for %att/matk lines. Until we get bosses like Damien, Lucid, etc, you won't really need more than 93-94% IED. Remember your IED in the window is actually additive so use an IED chart online to figure out your overall IED (chance events via skills or skills themselves may add additional IED so factor that in).

e.g. CVEL= 300% PDR: 3 (100-your IED is 90)= 3 (10)= 30% damage reduction.
e.g. CVEL= 300% PDR: 3 (100-your IED is 93)= 3(7)= 21% damage reduction. *this should be a goal*
e.g. CVEL= 300% PDR: 3 (100-your IED is 95)= 3(5)= 15% damage reduction.
This does not include elemental resistance which is not in your stat window and only mages (bar bishop), Paladin, and Cygnus classes can void their element (including physical). I don't think there is a party buff until blaze wizard (fires of creation fox thingie that applies a debuff) that will aid other classes regarding elemental defense ignore
As a NL, currently DB309%, IED160% ,Help me refer to how I should match DB IED ATT%

Marcus

Best answers
Mercedes also has 25%

• Defense Break: At Master Level: Ignore Enemy DEF decreased to 25%, Ignore Elemental Resistance increased to 25%, Critical Damage increased to 30%, Boss ATT damage increased to 15%

yuvalzr234

Best answers
i feel like ever since gollux when u can stack attack stat like crazy then the atk% benefit more than boss dmg(having 36% atk and 210% bd i get more dmg than 245% bd and 24% atk for instance).

as for ied% i feel like for gollux, queen, cvb(?) u good with 160-170, cvell,cpb u wanna aim 220~

for cvb im pretty sure u ok with even less than that.

other cra bosses feels to me like im okay with 128%

Kumgong87

Best answers
So considering u have all the links skills up to lvl 120 and with the cra eq bonus, whats the optimum boss dmg ied att n total dmg that a nl should have?

kfir

Best answers
IGN
Nickolas
So considering u have all the links skills up to lvl 120 and with the cra eq bonus, whats the optimum boss dmg ied att n total dmg that a nl should have?
I’m no expert, but I’m inspiring after recubing my weapon , to have about 200% ish ied, 200% ish boss damage, i think that’s enough and from here try and get %att if you can.

on my secondary I have 12% att, and 50% boss damage, so that might need a change too. But I’m not worried about my secondary for now.

Users who are viewing this thread