Giving away all my stuffs

khan2714

Best answers
IGN
vancleef
Returning NL player (s/o corona 2020) and I just want the deepz breh. Appreciate if I could get any accessories (Ring, Pendant, Belt, Shoulder) (since I have most Ravenhorn gears) or the claw.

Me talking about everyone else in this thread:

ez choice no🧢

Last edited:

Cosmos

Best answers
Hi, sorry to see a fellow croosader leaving! But I recently came back to croosade cause of my university being over so I have free time to play croosade again. I was hoping I could possibly win your earrings or the rising sun pendant as it would really help my xenon, since with most people playing v92 the market for progressive is kind of small. Thanks for the giveaway and best wishes moving foward!

kingraden

Best answers
Sorry to see you leave!, red is the next big thing so I hope you come back for that! I don't specifically need anything but would want to put myself forward for the blue tinker set or the claw for my upcoming Nightwalker hype 🙂

Wafles

Best answers
Winners are being picked right now. Expect results shortly. Sorry for the slight delay.
Post automatically merged:

Winners are as follows (forum names)

Raven Horn Chaser Hat - Specter
Raven Horn Chaser Cape -
LetsMakeADeal
Raven Horn Chaser Overall - Homme
Raven Horn Chaser Boots-
Homme
Raven Horn Chaser Claw - khan2714
Blue Tinkerer Belt -
luccs
Blue Tinekrer Shoulder - kingraden
MP Hound Earrings - tiesj
Lightning God Ring - jyjy2748
Dominator Pendant - kfir
Rising Sun Pendant - tiesj

I know this isn't strictly speaking a "fair" giveaway but I tried to be reasonable. The accessories were hard to divvy up but I tried to be reasonable.

Please message me on discord to arrange pickup this weekend. Wafles #4987

If anything can't be picked up I'll try to arrange a Fate member to hold the items for you and let you know who to contact to collect.

Edit: Crossing people off as they collect for transparency.

Final Edit: That's everything! Giveaway over. Bye!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)