Gold Richie has some NEWS for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChokeMeDaddy

Best answers
There are zero (0) permanent strawberry Popsicle for sale in the FM currently ...while the event is still active. I feel like that is a problem. I understand they are best in slot and many people may hoard them for that reason, but like....
Agreed, ive done over 100 runs and about 20 of those were on 2x and no strawberry pop.
You mean to tell me that is at all fair? @Heisenberg

McStabby

Best answers
Agreed, ive done over 100 runs and about 20 of those were on 2x and no strawberry pop.
You mean to tell me that is at all fair? @Heisenberg
The egg-trade popsicles should just be untradeable rather than temporary (and thus useless).

This way, the current permanent and trade-able ones would still be very valuable (for when the event is over), but us normal, non-rich, non-merching players could still have a decent chance to obtain the item from the event just to have for our own toons, and who have no plans to make money off them anyway.

There's a very obvious elitist monopoly on the pops right now (mage farmers with 2x drop and loot mules) and I just feel like an untradeable pop would be a happy medium for casual players.

chunchunmaru

Best answers
Im feeling the majority of players are complaining about this event, like i am not enjoying it, and most non-mage players are feeling the same.

I'm stuck at hhg or chronos trying to hunt some letters, barely getting a set per 30min and still no pop. Even though we all said "ok, we have a month, shit will drop eventually". And here we are, still waiting :thinking:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)