Golden Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnokataX

Best answers
Do all monsters drop all the 64 wep or is it specific?

If I can just @map it please disregard this question btw

Taboo

Best answers
IGN
Taboo
Do all monsters drop all the 64 wep or is it specific?

If I can just @map it please disregard this question btw
All monsters inside the Golden Temple excluding Ravana.

Threw up an image of what to look for when trying to find the Mirror Golden Temple area.

Last edited:

Lolikons

Best answers
what are the rates on these ticket drops? o.o
i been farming and only found 1 in like 10mins

Echo

Best answers
What is the quest for the Ravana Helmet called? I believe there is a level requirement.

Generous

Best answers
what are the rates on these ticket drops? o.o
i been farming and only found 1 in like 10mins
From my own experience in hunting (in case it helps give a little overview), I was able to get 4 sunbursts in the 30 minute time limit and got 1 ticket fragment at the 12 minute mark but none for the next 18 minutes.

What is the quest for the Ravana Helmet called? I believe there is a level requirement.
I think the helmet is a drop from the boss after entering with 5 sunbursts(?) I checked this information with @drops and searching for the Ravana Helmet. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

Lolikons

Best answers
From my own experience in hunting (in case it helps give a little overview), I was able to get 4 sunbursts in the 30 minute time limit and got 1 ticket fragment at the 12 minute mark but none for the next 18 minutes.
dang, i guess the rates r pretty low

I think the helmet is a drop from the boss after entering with 5 sunbursts(?) I checked this information with @drops and searching for the Ravana Helmet. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

Dora

Best answers
I killed a 100 blue goblins and collected 50 helmets, quest doesn't show complete.

emimi

Best answers
Hi, yesterday i went to hunt 100 white monkey babies, but the quest didn't complete either... :'(
Considering how you can only visit a map one day, it's quite frustrating...

Tieve

Best answers
I killed a 100 blue goblins and collected 50 helmets, quest doesn't show complete.
Hi, yesterday i went to hunt 100 white monkey babies, but the quest didn't complete either... :'(
Considering how you can only visit a map one day, it's quite frustrating...
For me it also does not register.

White Mama Monkey also does not drop quest items, after killing 10 minutes. I did get Sunburst drop from them.

Colossal

Best answers
The drop rate on the ticket pieces is super low. Are they meant to be hard to obtain?

Taboo

Best answers
IGN
Taboo
Original post has been updated with more information
Note: There has been some confusion about quests offered by the various NPCs. There are two versions of every quest: One for the Lv. 15~66 range (requires mobs/items found in Regular Mode) and one for Lv. 70~120 (requires mobs/items found in Mirror Mode). Old versions of the client didn't display the lower level quests, so restart your client if you do not see them.
Please make sure you are entering the correct area for the quest. There are two different IDs for everything so if you enter the wrong place then you will not be able to complete the quest.
Ticket Piece drop rate has been increased due to the full ticket quest not being repeatable. This was a misunderstanding on my part. Players can still complete the Ticket Piece quest once a day.

AnokataX

Best answers
15-69 I assume? ^

Also question about 'To enter Sealed Sanctuary Entrance you will need to collect 5 sunbursts which will be removed from your inventory when you enter. If you decide to leave, the items will be returned to your inventory if you have enough room.' How does one end up losing Sunbursts then? Or is it get 5 and then infinite Ravanas?

And only Golden Temple monkeys and goblins drop these sunbursts right? Thanks for the event!

Taboo

Best answers
IGN
Taboo
15-69 I assume? ^

Also question about 'To enter Sealed Sanctuary Entrance you will need to collect 5 sunbursts which will be removed from your inventory when you enter. If you decide to leave, the items will be returned to your inventory if you have enough room.' How does one end up losing Sunbursts then? Or is it get 5 and then infinite Ravanas?

And only Golden Temple monkeys and goblins drop these sunbursts right? Thanks for the event!
Once the user enters the portal inside Sealed Sanctuary Entrance to fight Ravana they will not be able to enter again until they gather 5 more Sunbursts. If you find out there's no one in there to party with or there's some issue with one of your members and you want to leave the map, those Sunbursts are given back when you exit the map. One Ravana for every 5 Sunbursts.
Correct, only the goblins and monkeys.

AnokataX

Best answers
All monkeys and goblins have a rare chance to drop level 64 Maple items!
I tried @drops on the Blue Goblins and on various 64 weps like Bows/Daggers/claw (Maple Kandiva Bow. Maple Cannon Shooter, Maple Asura Dagger, etc), and it keeps saying "No Monster Drops This Item". The only level 64 items I found that were dropped were level 64 Shields when I @drop'd in the Blue Goblin room - is it supposed to be like this and only level 64 shields are available?

May I ask what other 64 weps are available and if @drops is properly updated? (I assume it is since Ravana's been updated to tables and sunbursts, etc too)

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
I tried @drops on the Blue Goblins and on various 64 weps like Bows/Daggers/claw (Maple Kandiva Bow. Maple Cannon Shooter, Maple Asura Dagger, etc), and it keeps saying "No Monster Drops This Item". The only level 64 items I found that were dropped were level 64 Shields when I @drop'd in the Blue Goblin room - is it supposed to be like this and only level 64 shields are available?

May I ask what other 64 weps are available and if @drops is properly updated? (I assume it is since Ravana's been updated to tables and sunbursts, etc too)
Not sure what went wrong. But I've updated the drops and reloaded them. Can you check if it's correct now? :)

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
Original post has been updated with more information

Please make sure you are entering the correct area for the quest. There are two different IDs for everything so if you enter the wrong place then you will not be able to complete the quest.
Ticket Piece drop rate has been increased due to the full ticket quest not being repeatable. This was a misunderstanding on my part. Players can still complete the Ticket Piece quest once a day.
It is repeatable right? Through 'Recycled Golden Ticket' once a day after completing 'Attracting Tourists to the Golden Temple'.

AnokataX

Best answers
Not sure what went wrong. But I've updated the drops and reloaded them. Can you check if it's correct now? :)
Already ran @drops on a buncha 64 weps and all the GTemple monsters seem to drop list them now :) (goblins and monkeys, not sure if it makes a difference for mirror mode vs regular but assume it works)

Fringo

Best answers
I have two questions, one, can you only get a total of two tickets per day? One from the Attracting tourists quest, and one from the recycled tickets? And second, do the ticket fragments only drop in the golden temple? I've grinded a couple of levels without finding a ticket piece, even with the quest accepted.

Pyromaniac

Best answers
IGN
Homeless
And second, do the ticket fragments only drop in the golden temple? I've grinded a couple of levels without finding a ticket piece, even with the quest accepted.
You can get ticket pieces outside of the golden temple, I got some while doing epq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)