Golden Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fringo

Best answers
You can get ticket pieces outside of the golden temple, I got some while doing epq.
Yeah odd enough, it just took me 3 levels to find one.

Is the Attracting Tourist quest repeatable? I only got the ticket fragment quest today.

Taboo

Best answers
IGN
Taboo
Yeah odd enough, it just took me 3 levels to find one.

Is the Attracting Tourist quest repeatable? I only got the ticket fragment quest today.
It is not. Recycled Golden Ticket should be though, once a day.

arrmaegaddon

Best answers
Is the Recycled Golden Ticket quest reset per day at 0000hrs? or does the 24hr reset timer start after completing the quest?

Gungnir

Best answers
I have a question about the boss, is it soloable by a lvl 52 hunter ? and does it always drop a helm after u kill it ?

AnokataX

Best answers
I have a question about the boss, is it soloable by a lvl 52 hunter ? and does it always drop a helm after u kill it ?
You need 2 people in a party to even enter the room to fight it. It almost never drops the helm, and you'll need to decide how to split the drops when if it does with the other/s in your party.

Also, I think the weakest version is level 60, so it would be hard to do for a 52 hunter IMO. Plus Wheels don't work in the room.

Gungnir

Best answers
i have another question about the quest eliminating ravana, how much exp does it give after compleletion ?

Taboo

Best answers
IGN
Taboo
Increased drop rate of Ravana Helmet

i have another question about the quest eliminating ravana, how much exp does it give after compleletion ?
Lv. 60: 98,550 base
Lv. 90: 142,370 base
Lv. 120: 186,430 base
Lv. 140: 193,888 base

Dora

Best answers
Buff helm drop rate more, I've never seen anyone have it.
Requires 2 person to enter when helm almost never drops, feels unrewarding.

Bacon

Best answers
Do the maple items even drop?
The exp is nice and all but I made like 10 runs on diff chars and got only monsters etc and sunbursts.. thats all. No mapleweapons at all

Evilcarrot

Best answers
I got 4 drops in my last run. I've also gone like 3 runs in a row with nothing. I think you're just really unlucky.

Bacon

Best answers
I got 4 drops in my last run. I've also gone like 3 runs in a row with nothing. I think you're just really unlucky.
Maplestory is just pixels, binary, and some packets. How can that be luck?
Randomization happens, but come on. 10 times of 30 min runs and no drops- something is wrong

Evilcarrot

Best answers
Randomization happens, but come on. 10 times of 30 min runs and no drops- something is wrong
It's luck in that you got an unlikely outcome. No need to be pedantic.

zaza

Best answers
IGN
zaza
A dice is just a plastic cube with indentations on each side. How can that be luck?
Randomization happens, but come on. 20 dice rolls and no 6 - something is wrong

Generous

Best answers
A dice is just a plastic cube with indentations on each side. How can that be luck?
Randomization happens, but come on. 20 dice rolls and no 6 - something is wrong
It's just a low drop rate and that's the game. You can't expect to go farm say, GFA 60s and obtain a bunch because of Maple being just pixels.

Nothing is wrong, it happens. Besides, level 64 weapons shouldn't be abundant

Dora

Best answers
It's just a low drop rate and that's the game. You can't expect to go farm say, GFA 60s and obtain a bunch because of Maple being just pixels.

Nothing is wrong, it happens. Besides, level 64 weapons shouldn't be abundant
Lv. 64 weapons should be more common, a new player couldn't possibly acquire one, when he/she finally suffers through those levels with a severely under-leveled weapon and can afford/hunt one, he/she is already way past Lv. 64.

As of now, Lv. 64 weapons have no purpose in the game, It is painfully rare yet for no good reason. People who need it can't get it, people who can have it don't need it.

Last edited:

Marcus

Best answers
@Dora

Pls, they're not that hard to get if you truly want one. Make your own, it's not that hard. If you wanna be lazy and throw cash at it, be prepared to pay what it takes.
If you're starting a new server and planning to use maple weapons, plan ahead. Don't just go lvling up and then expect to have them at your disposal without effort.
Usually the lvl 35 and 43 ones drops from the regular monsters, but you never know. Look it up and then start training on monsters that drops them a few lvls before you're able to equip them.
The lvl 64 ones, if even available at all, seem to often come from different places in different servers. So therefor you plan ahead and look it up. What do you need to make a lvl 64 weapon? 10 of each ore (=moon and star rock) and screws. So don't throw away your ores, don't sell your ores. In fact never throw away your ores in a new server until you know whether they are useful or not.
Go do the sleepywood jump quests for 30 easy screws. Save your ores you get from lvling up, maybe even train at different specific locations in order to have the required ores by lvl 60ish. If you don't have them all by 64, just buy the missing ones, ores really aren't that expensive.

They have no purpose in the game you say? On my night lord i lvled up using a lvl 64 claw until i had enough dex from equips to equip a reverse lampion. That was around lvl 140. I don't feels like wasting money i can't afford on half-assed temporary equips in the low lvls, so i just get to lvl 120+ with as little as possible to then have all options available and and have an easier time making money at a decent lvl. Having a skanda helped a lot, having to get to 120+ with a kandayo would have sucked badly.

And i'm not really a warrior player, but i'm pretty sure all warriors rely on their maple weapons for accuracy until they can afford dex and accuracy equips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)