• 10%

Votes: 55 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Molkshake

Best answers
i never said i wouldnt do the first 3, why are you thinking I wouldnt do that? Im talking about eventually being able to do hell!

Sylosis

Best answers
At this point why don't we just avoid the damage check and keep the system how it is now; If people can't agree on something then nothing should be done.

Leaving the system as it is would be the worst decision to make because it would literally piss off everyone in the community instead of one side of the community. Where as compromising and going down the middle which is 7.5% should honestly appease both sides more or less. I believe that's the logical decision to go with when split votes happen.

Friend

Best answers
At this point why don't we just avoid the damage check and keep the system how it is now; If people can't agree on something then nothing should be done.

You can't be serious.
The current system is even worse, even for players who have put the time but are playing off-meta.
I'd rather have my vote changed to 10% than keep the current system.

Bombmouse

Best answers
IGN
Maus
Leaving the system as it is would be the worst decision to make because it would literally piss off everyone in the community instead of one side of the community. Where as compromising and going down the middle which is 7.5% should honestly appease both sides more or less. I believe that's the logical decision to go with when split votes happen be to do the least amount of damage as possible.

I voted 7.5% myself and I agree that it seems the most logical move in this situation and every boss going forward should have a 7.5% check as things are meant to get more and more difficult (but within reason!). However if we can't come to an agreement then I think we should be given more time to discuss it rather than hammering a decision down and not touching it later.

You can't be serious.
The current system is even worse, even for players who have put the time but are playing off-meta.
I'd rather have my vote changed to 10% than keep the current system.

Don't worry I wasn't being serious.

Dametime

Best answers
Its the progression wall for new players, if you join a server and it takes you over half a year in order to get to hit that 10%, congrats! you havent even hit endgame yet, endgame should be considered 220+ and fully decked out gear, that is what should take you over 6 months, and thats for a casual player!

you do realize this is croosade right? have you seen the rates of this server compared to others? this is a server that doesn’t give handouts and they are more generous with this event than ever before. Didn’t take me more than an hr of farming a day and daily bossing to do 40% to hellux rn chief

Ubeli

Best answers
Where are my 7.5% at 🤣 im getting the feeling half of the community wants 5% and the other half 10%. Might as well meet half way there with 7.5% hehehe

GoHawks

Best answers
IGN
Chess
I just want the full green coin drop back. Make check 25% for all I care which is easily doable for 2/3 man groups. No one is out here complaining that Cvel is “too hard” and should be catered to casuals. If you can’t do it just get better. Spend like two hours a day and farm to improve. It’s not complicated. This event is OP.
This whole check is to prevent mules. Most run in small groups so we can get Superior items. Everyone acting like this minuscule damage check is remotely hard to hit. And if you’re barely hitting you’re contributing basically nothing to the main group and are only there for coins. If you’ve been playing for months and can’t get 5%/7.5%/10% then that’s your own fault for being lazy and sitting in the FM all day expecting stuff to be handed to you. Put in the effort like everyone else.

69HP

Best answers
I don't see the point when CVel was released maybe 2partys could do it and no one complained when u play meta or off meta but for gollux like above said there are still ways to get the pieces itmight take a bit longer but u can get everything that u want in a few weeks and for supp items u gotta earn em u don't need em voted 10%

kingraden

Best answers
Its the progression wall for new players, if you join a server and it takes you over half a year in order to get to hit that 10%, congrats! you havent even hit endgame yet, endgame should be considered 220+ and fully decked out gear, that is what should take you over 6 months, and thats for a casual player!
If you run Hard gollux for a month you'll get your Sup ring / Sup earrings which help to increase your dmg by quite a bit to then do more dmg in hell.

What's your current dmg on bosses?/ your current stat and range?
Post automatically merged:

I voted 7.5% myself and I agree that it seems the most logical move in this situation and every boss going forward should have a 7.5% check as things are meant to get more and more difficult (but within reason!). However if we can't come to an agreement then I think we should be given more time to discuss it rather than hammering a decision down and not touching it later.

Don't worry I wasn't being serious.

The voting poll should be the answer / the discussions here pointing towards everyone wanting it 7'.5% to cater to the newer players too. The coin split is already annoying as it is let's not keep it like this for any longer

DarkHero7

Best answers
Leaving the system as it is would be the worst decision to make because it would literally piss off everyone in the community instead of one side of the community. Where as compromising and going down the middle which is 7.5% should honestly appease both sides more or less. I believe that's the logical decision to go with when split votes happen.
I don't see how leaving the system as it is would be such a bad decision. Gollux is BiS gear for like forever. If everyone can just leech coins from "stronger players" the same will happen as with croosade coins, strong players will carry others to get free coins. This way everyone will finish their BiS gear fast and have nothing to do afterwards.
With the current coin split it takes time to finish ur BiS gear but u will probably have enough scrolls before u even have pendant + belt drop.

Taboo

Admin's slave
Best answers
IGN
Taboo
You're all quite something...

I am of the opinion that if you cannot deal a reasonable amount of damage to a boss, you do not deserve its rewards. In this case, if you can't deal 1/10th of a bosses HP, you need to reevaluate your abilities and try a weaker mode. I don't even know why people are really arguing over this. Isn't it obvious if you suck, you need to go to an easier mode? Why can't some of you accept that? That's how progression works lol. It's not like you're missing out on anything that you deserve.

Nexon made the coins split within the party, the current system in place. This was to prevent some of the best items (still) in the game to be obtained as quick as they were. If this remained the case, I would say who cares. In general, the weaker you are, the more people you have to bring along thus splitting the profits. This would incentivize you to run with less people and defeats the purpose of muling entirely. Again, if you can't do said version of Gollux, you go to a weaker one. To those who would then cry about solo story, face the music...

Here I was thinking that you actually don't deserve anything if you can't deal 10% to the gem. Because really, that's the only challenging part.

Also, if your post isn't actually contributing to a conversation, yeah... it's going to get removed because it holds no value.(eg: "ITT: Communism", "This", throwing childish insults) Both comments posted are valid. Use some common sense. Trying to point out hypocrisy where there isn't any just looks stupid. Stay on topic and contribute to the discussion. I for one agree with keeping it how it is because I see the logic behind it even if he wasn't being serious.

Dametime

Best answers
You're all quite something...

I am of the opinion that if you cannot deal a reasonable amount of damage to a boss, you do not deserve its rewards. In this case, if you can't deal 1/10th of a bosses HP, you need to reevaluate your abilities and try a weaker mode. I don't even know why people are really arguing over this. Isn't it obvious if you suck, you need to go to an easier mode? Why can't some of you accept that? That's how progression works lol. It's not like you're missing out on anything that you deserve.

Nexon made the coins split within the party, the current system in place. This was to prevent some of the best items (still) in the game to be obtained as quick as they were. If this remained the case, I would say who cares. In general, the weaker you are, the more people you have to bring along thus splitting the profits. This would incentivize you to run with less people and defeats the purpose of muling entirely. Again, if you can't do said version of Gollux, you go to a weaker one. To those who would then cry about solo story, face the music...

Here I was thinking that you actually don't deserve anything if you can't deal 10% to the gem. Because really, that's the only challenging part.

Also, if your post isn't actually contributing to a conversation, yeah... it's going to get removed because it holds no value.(eg: "ITT: Communism", "This", throwing childish insults) Both comments posted are valid. Use some common sense. Trying to point out hypocrisy where there isn't any just looks stupid. Stay on topic and contribute to the discussion. I for one agree with keeping it how it is because I see the logic behind it even if he wasn't being serious.

Honestly, I'm okay with the way things are currently. I may be one of the few with that opinion, but it makes a lot of sense to split coins among your party. You do have to run the boss a few more days to get what you want, but in the end, I don't like free handouts. I think this boss/equips are something that you either want to grind for and receive less for partying, or grind out on your equips till you can solo/duo if you want more coins. Unpopular opinion but these gears should never have been so easy to get anyway.

Also, something noteworthy for everyone saying all the rest of the bosses have always been 5%. what mechanics are there to gollux that match other hard bosses. I don't see group mechanics like cvel, or even cra bosses. Emp has never been a dmg check boss, so why not raise the dmg check to 10% when all you do is stationary hit for the most part?

TradeMarks

Best answers
the only thing this shows me is that you don't know how to quote posts???

Nothing should be handed out, my only issue is people i know that having been playing longer then I have, harder then I have, and I do a shit ton more dps just bc of class. Again, this is nexon being a bunch of dumbasses with balancing and theres no real way to damage check in terms of support and such. Many folks say just make a bossing char whatever whatever but that enforces the meta which is just restrictive.
The whole problem with boss character is the "Heart issue" now go farm 1k croosade coins on the bossing char so he will get to the 15/16k stat to be able to even solo hellux xD

Fredward18

Best answers
You could also suck up to the fact youre not funded enough to do a mere 10% on gollux. If you can't do that much you're being hard carried and thats the whole reason a temporary fix was applied (splitting coins) to prevent 'muling'. It might not be a mule you're participating on, but like i said, if you cant do 10% its not a matter of the character you're playing but more a matter of the amount of funds invested in said character.

Last edited:

Babe

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Babe
Is it illegal to reply to someone quoting me?

If you cannot stay on topic or keep your personal issues outside the thread, your posts will be removed.
Keep it civil and on topic, please and thank you :)

yuvalzr234

Best answers
Just wanna put this insight here which supposed to cheer up on the non meta classes players around here: choosing the harder path has benefits as well. When you commit to a certein class that is not so strong and actually can bring it up to clear some nasty bosses or have contribution in party. Yeah you choose the harder path and its totally on you. And sometimes when you look at others and see what they can do it can get a little bit frustrating, but gotta give some credits to yourself that you are capable. Playing a tougher game commiting to char you like could bring in satisfaction on a different vibe than fast progression.

As for the thread: to hell with it 10% 5% 7.5% tbh even 15% sounds like a great challenge to me. Whatever shit they throw on you eventually you will be able even as a mercedes or a jett. Enjoying the process and knowing you are trying hard is not less important than gaining progression and winning.

"Dripping water pierces a stone; a saw made of rope cuts through wood".

Last edited:

cbbeh

Best answers
I am struggling to understand why you think you should be able to access the hardest of four difficulties without progressing through the first three.

Ikr, it's like people trying to ace something without prepare/ practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread