Guess when I'm 120?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightness

Best answers
IGN
Brightness
Hi everyone,

I'm planning a new event for you. If you're interested in participating, keep reading.

Well as you have probably noticed, I've been leveling up a lot lately and I'm getting closer to 4th job, level 120 Bishop. So, I thought to make an event about it. I'll explain how it works. Basically, the event is simply guessing when you think I'll reach level 120. Right now, I'm level 111 at 50% EXP. So I have 8 and a half levels left. To participate in the event, its very simple. You just need to guess how long it'd take me to reach level 120. You can reply with your guess here in this thread, and you can guess any time you want. You can guess it'd be in 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 days, or whatever you want to guess. You can even guess 3 years, but you probably realize it wont take me that long to get to the level.

To participate, reply in this thread with your guess.

The winner will be the person closest to the time it took me to hit 120. For example, if it took me 6 days from now, and someone guessed 6 days, that person will win. If more than one person guessed the right time, the first who guessed correctly wins. If no one guessed exactly, the first person who was closest wins.

The prize will be a 1 White Scroll. The prize will be delivered when I reach 120.

Thank you!

Marty

Best answers
hey brightness i was training with you at himes the other day, i think itll take you another 7 days to get 120, gl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread