Best answers
IGN
Brightness
Hi everyone,

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm level 120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot at level up to 120 :

Maple0013.jpg

Thank you all for participating in the event, it means so much to me. I promised a White Scroll to the winner, and the winner will receive that.

It took me about 5 days, so the person who guessed that first was :

Lidorr. Congratulations friend! Please let me know what your IGN is and I'll give you your prize soon.

Thank you for participating, thank you for your love, thank you Staff for this amazing server, and thank you all for all your support during the path to this goal.

Thank you and stay safe and healthy!

Brightness

Brightness

Best answers
IGN
Brightness
Heyyy :D, ign is Aran
No problem. You will receive the prize soon.

But, please keep in mind you will have to be patient. Because, I just became a Bishop now, and. What I need at the moment is to complete the quest required for the Genesis skill. Which, requires me to find a party for HTPQ so I can go inside and get the item required. That can take some time, until I find people who are interested.

So I'll give you the prize, dont worry. Just let me get my skill, because without the skill I'm weak.

Thank you again everyone. Hope I get it tomorrow, there are some players looking to go to HT very soon.

Brightness

Best answers
IGN
Brightness
Heyyy, its been a week now, didnt get the promised ws :/
You will receive the White scroll just like promised in the beginning. I never said you dont get it at all. I just dont have it yet.

Cousin. Brightness.
It's time you pay your debts. You promised a White scroll to lidorr and it's been a week. You couldn't patiently wait one day to receive a free angel ray book. It's only fair you ask lidorr's timezone and stay awake to give him his reward.

Thank you.
Your cousin, Scamness. From Israel.
You need to stop with this trolling. I reported you to Staff already, but its just pointless. You'll just see your posts deleted, and eventually banned for trolling. Also, what "cousin"? That sounds to me like impersonating and pretending to be someone else.

He will receive his prize the moment I have it, thats all. No more discussion. Why do you need to be rude? I never scammed anyone. I'll give him the prize like I promised, but I cant give it to him when I dont have it yet. Stop bothering me and trolling all the time. I know what I'm doing. Just because it takes me some time to save up money for a white scroll, doesnt mean I'm running away from giving him his prize.

Its not like I'm hiding a white scroll in my inventory. I really dont have it yet. When I have it, he receives it. Very simple. Do you want to stop with the trolling before you're out of here?

Staff lock the thread, the event ended a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread