Immortal pharaoh belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisasnt

Best answers
So, can we actually make this game reward the people that work hard instead of 99% of it being RNG based?

RNG feels so shitty in this game that it makes a lot of people quit when trying to progress through end-game. I'm not asking you guys to make it super easy to get but at least reward people who put the effort and give them the chance to get a GUARANTEED belt instead of this bullshit RNG.

My suggestion is simple: remove boxes from pyramid PQ. Add a points/coins system instead and make the NPC at pyramid PQ sell the belt/chaos for points/coins.

Since each PQ takes 12 min you can do about 5 PQs in 1 hour. How about we make it so that each PQ gives x coins, let's say 1 PQ gives 3 coins, and then belt can be sold for like 120 coins? that's about 8 hours of pyramid PQ that I think it's very reasonable to get 1 belt.

Last edited:

Uchi

Best answers
+1 to the suggestion, maybe make it so u can do both. Like an amount of boxes in for the belt, or take your chances with RNG.
I also think the nett pyramid leeching is an issue that can be looked into..

Sisasnt

Best answers
+1 to the suggestion, maybe make it so u can do both. Like an amount of boxes in for the belt, or take your chances with RNG.
I also think the nett pyramid leeching is an issue that can be looked into..
Just make it so that if someone is doing the PQ with 2 people they will get half the coins. Also, not sure if you can do with more than 2 but if that's the case then make it 2 people max to avoid abuse.

Alice

Best answers
I'm not a fan.
RNG is part of the game; scrolling, drops, gacha, even crafting is all RNG. It's not fair to remove one aspect of RNG, in this case getting the belt from the box, while keeping the rest.

And who knows, maybe someone finds it fun to stockpile 10k boxes and making a YouTube video opening them all and getting disappointed when they don't get one. While it does suck to open 10k+ boxes and not get anything there will always be that one person to open the first 10 boxes and get a belt. And when you finally get the belt after grinding at it for 7 days straight you feel relieved and think 'I'm finally done'. It's a great feeling to 'beat' RNG and making it a guaranteed thing robs them of that experience.

Uchi

Best answers
I'm not a fan.
RNG is part of the game; scrolling, drops, gacha, even crafting is all RNG. It's not fair to remove one aspect of RNG, in this case getting the belt from the box, while keeping the rest.

And who knows, maybe someone finds it fun to stockpile 10k boxes and making a YouTube video opening them all and getting disappointed when they don't get one. While it does suck to open 10k+ boxes and not get anything there will always be that one person to open the first 10 boxes and get a belt. And when you finally get the belt after grinding at it for 7 days straight you feel relieved and think 'I'm finally done'. It's a great feeling to 'beat' RNG and making it a guaranteed thing robs them of that experience.
"I'm finally done" until you chaos it, lul.

mike

Best answers
IGN
water
that's about 8 hours of pyramid PQ that I think it's very reasonable to get 1 belt.
Man I'd almost prefer the RNG as opposed to doing a fucking PQ for EIGHT HOURS just to -1 it with a chaos lol. I like the idea but holy shit those rates would kill me

Sisasnt

Best answers
Man I'd almost prefer the RNG as opposed to doing a fucking PQ for EIGHT HOURS just to -1 it with a chaos lol. I like the idea but holy shit those rates would kill me
Was just throwing some ideas on the hours needed to farm for it, but yeah, perhaps 8 hours is too much. Maybe just keep the RNG way for whoever wants to 'have fun' with their RNG and a guaranteed way for those who don't. Maybe 6 hours sounds more reasonable? would like to know what people think.

It's at least better to have a guaranteed way rather than finally getting it after 24 hours of PQ because of RNG and get a -1 as well, lol.

mike

Best answers
IGN
water
Was just throwing some ideas on the hours needed to farm for it, but yeah, perhaps 8 hours is too much. Maybe just keep the RNG way for whoever wants to 'have fun' with their RNG and a guaranteed way for those who don't. Maybe 6 hours sounds more reasonable? would like to know what people think.

It's at least better to have a guaranteed way rather than finally getting it after 24 hours of PQ because of RNG and get a -1 as well, lol.
How about like 2? Why does it have to be a full time job every day to get a belt.

Sisasnt

Best answers
How about like 2? Why does it have to be a full time job every day to get a belt.
I totally understand what you mean but just don't want them to be like 'it's super easy bro'. I think 2 is too low, anything between 3-6 would be good. It's an end-game item, and yeah, you need to chaos a lot of them but let's make it at least a bit hard, but not too hard.

Uchi

Best answers
I haven't done this myself but I've heard you can leech up to 3 people, total of 4? and everyone gets the same amount of boxes. Really if it was 8 hours to get one then your group of 4 would get 4 in 8 hours / 1:2. (I might be wrong about this lol, like I said, never done it myself)

I would prefer to see the rates get better and this leeching shit get nerfed or removed.

mike

Best answers
IGN
water
I haven't done this myself but I've heard you can leech up to 3 people, total of 4? and everyone gets the same amount of boxes. Really if it was 8 hours to get one then your group of 4 would get 4 in 8 hours / 1:2. (I might be wrong about this lol, like I said, never done it myself)

I would prefer to see the rates get better and this leeching shit get nerfed or removed.
Regardless of how much a single party generates it shouldn't matter. I shouldn't have to boot up 4 PC's and mule this PQ just to get a belt every 4 hours. How about actually making it so a single person with one character regardless of which class they choose can realistically get a belt.

Sisasnt

Best answers
Just make the PQ solo-able. There's not even a need to do it with more people, it's stupid easy to do anyway.

ijeremy

Best answers
Oh my god, i completely agree.
My main is only level 92 (lol @ me being a super casual player) but i find that for me it's the easiest way i can make money in this server as i don't have a mage to to do fma nor the time to really level one up etc.
It does get so demotivating trying to get a belt because i'm mega poor and I've opened like 4000 boxes because I've been doing it all week long for a few hours a day only to get some 60% scrolls. Then again, it's part of the game and that's the choice I make to try get lucky.
i think 8 hours a too little, maybe increase it to 12?
I know the PQ is such a bore and makes my brain hurt doing it but i feel like 12 hours is a reasonable grinding time to get a belt. I know chaos'ing them is the other RNG hard part but i feel like 3-6 hours is too low.
and doesn't the PQ take 15 minutes to do? (if you include the bonus stage of getting the boxes, as well as talking to the npc to get back in) so it's actually 4 per hour.
I reckon making the PQ solo is the easiest option to prevent people muling it I suppose.

IDK PLS DON'T ATTACK ME FIRST TIME WRITING A SUGGESTION lmao

Uchi

Best answers
Oh my god, i completely agree.
My main is only level 92 (lol @ me being a super casual player) but i find that for me it's the easiest way i can make money in this server as i don't have a mage to to do fma nor the time to really level one up etc.
It does get so demotivating trying to get a belt because i'm mega poor and I've opened like 4000 boxes because I've been doing it all week long for a few hours a day only to get some 60% scrolls. Then again, it's part of the game and that's the choice I make to try get lucky.
i think 8 hours a too little, maybe increase it to 12?
I know the PQ is such a bore and makes my brain hurt doing it but i feel like 12 hours is a reasonable grinding time to get a belt. I know chaos'ing them is the other RNG hard part but i feel like 3-6 hours is too low.
and doesn't the PQ take 15 minutes to do? (if you include the bonus stage of getting the boxes, as well as talking to the npc to get back in) so it's actually 4 per hour.
I reckon making the PQ solo is the easiest option to prevent people muling it I suppose.

IDK PLS DON'T ATTACK ME FIRST TIME WRITING A SUGGESTION lmao
If you compare 12 hours of PQing to 12 hours of avg farming, the belt just simply is not worth it, unless you're leeching 3 of your mules on 3 other computers (which shouldn't even be possible).

ijeremy

Best answers
If you compare 12 hours of PQing to 12 hours of avg farming, the belt just simply is not worth it, unless you're leeching 3 of your mules on 3 other computers (which shouldn't even be possible).
oh, well i don't have a mage so I have no idea how much people get per hour.
But that makes complete sense and I am in favour of it being like 4 hours to make it on par with either farming or PQ'ing.
Just curious, what are the farming rates per hour you can get with fma?

Villain

Best answers
This is supposed to be the last piece of item you make, if it wasn't so OP it would be a Dojo belt that you get for trading in points.

Since when did the mentality of Croosade's community get so weak? Y'all just want every good item for free rofl. Hell, maybe make a belt NPC shop!

Sisasnt

Best answers
This is supposed to be the last piece of item you make, if it wasn't so OP it would be a Dojo belt that you get for trading in points.

Since when did the mentality of Croosade's community get so weak? Y'all just want every good item for free rofl. Hell, maybe make a belt NPC shop!
I really don't want to reply to any of your posts but I will just do it once, and never again. Not wasting my time.

If you learn to read you would notice how I'm not asking for them to be 'free' as you stated, but actually reward the effort of a player that put so many fucking hours doing this fucking PQ and not being another bullshit RNG thing. There's already enough RNG in this game. Not everyone can make maplestory their full time job like some out there.

If you really think that like 80+ hours to even get a decent belt (assuming you get it trying with 10 belts) with chaos RNG is too easy then I think you're insane.

phanta

Best answers
I really don't want to reply to any of your posts but I will just do it once, and never again. Not wasting my time.

If you learn to read you would notice how I'm not asking for them to be 'free' as you stated, but actually reward the effort of a player that put so many fucking hours doing this fucking PQ and not being another bullshit RNG thing. There's already enough RNG in this game. Not everyone can make maplestory their full time job like some out there.

If you really think that like 80+ hours to even get a decent belt (assuming you get it trying with 10 belts) with chaos RNG is too easy then I think you're insane.
Hi, while we're at it can we have coins for clearing cwkpq and drpq so i can get my arcglaive/BFC/taos & machlear/crypto/lavaetinn/inferna. Those items have just as bad or even worse rates across a pq that is even more cancerous than mobbing a bunch of 1-hp monsters. (cwkpq arcglaive n BFC are 30 boxes for 0.02% chance, machlear n crypto are at 1% from drpq box, belt at 0.02% chance from 50 boxes per clear)

EDIT: I really dont like the 800+ hours to even get a decent drpq weapon with chaos RNG either. Same thing with the PAC, and lord save us for FS and CHTP in the future.

Last edited:

razes

Best answers

FIrst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Daro