Issues with processing credit purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Hello everyone,

just wanted to inform you that there currently is an issue with processing the credit purchases. For some reason the ebay gift card balance checker returns $0 USD for all codes that I enter. I am not sure yet why this is happening nor whether this is a problem on ebays backend or the accounts I am using on ebay. If you have submitted a code please be patient as it might take a little longer than usual to confirm it.

Best regards.

Teddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Update: Apparently the issue is on ebays backend so there is currently nothing I can do about it to fix it but wait for an update on ebays side. If you have purchased credits and are still waiting for it to be confirmed you may speed up the process by sending me a private message (https://forum.croosade.com/conversations/add?to=Teddy) with your account id and the gift cards information such as the balance and a receipt or purchase confirmation. Please do NOT upload the images on third party websites and make sure the gift card code is censored or not displayed for security reasons. You can directly attach the images in the private conversation. I apologize for the inconveniences and I will keep you updated on this matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)