Best answers
IGN
OolongQQ
Mac
Yes
IGN: OolongQQ

Class: Kanna

Skill name: Foxfire (via Haku Reborn)

What is wrong with the skill?: When Haku uses Firefox, the skill glitches and causes the character's pet to not auto-HP-potion correctly. This leads to pet auto-pot items being unreliable on Kanna. As a fix, I stopped using Haku since he automatically casts Firefox. This prevented any further deaths, but not using Haku is a huge detriment to Kanna's potential.

I found the problem being described in a separate post on Reddit. I can provide the link in a message, if needed, as the system is not letting me post it here.

Carrots

Best answers
IGN
Carrots
Might be for mac. I don't seem to have any problems with my Kanna as a Kanna main here. Are you using 2nd job haku or 4th job haku?

oolongqq

Best answers
I am currently using 2nd job Haku, but I don't believe it's a mac issue. The other thread was for the actual MS server which only runs on Windows.

Carrots

Best answers
IGN
Carrots
I have no problems with Firefox Haku on 2nd job- (meaning no SP on 4th job haku perfected) while on all bosses on Windows. If you're on 2nd job Haku and using firefox doesn't heal you with auto-HP pot, it might be a bug on mac.

If you're on Haku with haku perfected-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)