L> Friends & Guild

xFreak

Best answers
IGN
xFreak
Hey guys, nice to meet y'all. 😬

My name is xFreak and i'm the new guy here. Y'all are suposed to knew how hard is to be the "new guy" in a place. So you know how it feels. 😅

I discovered MS for the very first time in 2005, but I played only for a few months and left. Remembering all the good times in the OG MapleStory server brought me to here. So, looks very different since the last time I joined into the game and I feel a littlebit confused with all things about "craft items" and 4th job.

I'm from Venezuela, that it means Spanish is my native language and also think about the great oportunity that played here can help me with my english (it's not good as I want but I do my best :LOL:) and learn more about it. So if anybody here speaks spanish, it could help me a lot. Well, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if it's wrong please tell me and I move this to another place. 😅

I'm currently on level 80 and I'm keep training hard to reach higher levels, so if any guild is interest in take me, I would be glad to join.

Well, I think is all for now. Thanks to everyone who took his time to read this, and have a nice day. :cool:;)🙆‍♂️

Nyu

Best answers
Bienvenido~
Good to see you here, I hope you enjoy the server!

If you got any concerns don't hesitate to contact me, as you can see from my signature, I also speak spanish 😄

xFreak

Best answers
IGN
xFreak
Bienvenido~
Good to see you here, I hope you enjoy the server!

If you got any concerns don't hesitate to contact me, as you can see from my signature, I also speak spanish 😄

Yaaaaay! Thank you so much. Of course I'm gonna contact you as soon as possible.

Que bueno es conseguir acá a otras personas que también hablen español, Muchas gracias por tu pronta respuesta y disposición de ayudar .¨latinos do it better (? 😄🥳🤩

Reactions: Nyu

yuvalzr234

Best answers
r>slay :)
we have few people speaking spanish in our guild, pm me ign robbiehood if u wanna join, and good luck.
also join the discord server when u hit the "chat" option in the website

xFreak

Best answers
IGN
xFreak
Welcome!!! :) glad you are here!!!
Feel free to find me in game and I can help you!!
My ign is FairyLights !! :)

Hi, thank for reply this! Sure, I definitely will add you. Hope to can clear some questions about this new version of MS. 😄

r>slay :)
we have few people speaking spanish in our guild, pm me ign robbiehood if u wanna join, and good luck.
also join the discord server when u hit the "chat" option in the website

Hi, my friend! Woah, thank you. Of course I wanna join to your guild. I'm gonna write you to make it fast as possible.

Thank you so much, guys. I'll be contacting with you two soon. Glad to see some responses from this introduction. Have a nice day. :D👏

Users who are viewing this thread