Looking for Croosade Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyu

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a small project and I'm in need of Croosade clips, videos or even images to complete this project! I can't reveal much cause I want this to be a uhh surprise?

Anyways, I need community-related media, boss runs, random moments, guild fun, events, even random recorded conversations, everything works as long as you are not alone. Do not worry about the audio, I will mute the video. Also, I prefer videos that have 4:3 resolution to avoid lossing video quality, but it's fine if you have stretched videos.
You can upload this to youtube or any download page (such as dropbox, mega, etc.)

I need A LOT of videos/images/whatever (around 32), so post everything you got !

Nyu

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
Thanks everyone who has contributed so far. I just want to remind that even small ~10 second clips can also work, so if you have some funny moments using stremable or something similar, link em !

Gabe

Best answers
I uploaded some... Sorry about all voices, if you're one of those voices and want me to remove it, dm me <3

https://mega.nz/#!T9kBRCCS!4ijk8d-8lHrOwsITEON486quhCB4udLr1iMWI-W6hQY

Nyu

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
Thanks to everyone that contributed here and also on discord.
Mods can close this thread, there's enough to pick from!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)