Lunch Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearman

Best answers
You should get the items by talking to the Administrator and then Cody.
i mistakely went to cody first , now the adminstriator doesnt give me anything ... and because of that cody doesnt give me anything too.
How can i fix this?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
i mistakely went to cody first , now the adminstriator doesnt give me anything ... and because of that cody doesnt give me anything too.
How can i fix this?
Well the main quest is started at Cody. After starting that quest you go to the Maple Administrator and then Cody (another quest, which can be done daily). If you do the repeatable quest 14 times, the quest started with Cody will be finished. PM me with screenshots if you need more help. In a couple of hours I will be able to assist you in-game.

Edit: Apparently there is some issue with this quest and non-explorers. I will let you guys know when it's fixed.

Last edited:

Aven

Best answers
Is the quest warrior only? I don't get the quest from Leafre or Orbis Cody/Admin

whistler

Best answers
Is the quest warrior only? I don't get the quest from Leafre or Orbis Cody/Admin
I got the quest on non-warrior characters. I spoke to Cody in henesys, who only asked me if I had logged in everyday since September 11, then spoke to the maple admin who gave me an attendance sheet. You turn the attendance sheet in to Cody and receive a bunch of etc items.

Villain

Best answers
Warrior only quest not worth doing as a nl??
Everyone can do the quest and equip the LB, but it's only useful for Paladins and Heroes. Maybe Beginners too. It's also not tradeable.

Uchi

Best answers
Warrior only quest not worth doing as a nl??
If you're going to do this quest/event I suggest doing it on a character that could be made in to a warrior, like a lv 10 or something... in case you ever want to make a pally/hero and have the Lunchbox.

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
Everyone can do the quest and equip the LB, but it's only useful for Paladins and Heroes. Maybe Beginners too. It's also not tradeable.
If you're going to do this quest/event I suggest doing it on a character that could be made in to a warrior, like a lv 10 or something... in case you ever want to make a pally/hero and have the Lunchbox.
ok ill pass on this event thanks anyways gm for satisfying some of our needs~

Uchi

Best answers
Dont know what karma cut is, but lunchbox is a 1 handed sword. If it works with a 1-handed sword it works with a luncbox
I think he means a Scissors of Karma (chop chop), and to answer your question, @Aznninja no it doesn't, at least not in other servers.

Aidan

Best answers
Hello , I play this server many hours a day(10+)and I didnt notice that the event started yesterday , and I’m sure that more mant people didnt notice that , Is that possible to add 1 extra day for that event? It made a little misunderstanding because new people dont watch the announcement subject in the forums.
Thanks alot for the understanding.

Taboo

Best answers
IGN
Taboo
Hello , I play this server many hours a day(10+)and I didnt notice that the event started yesterday , and I’m sure that more mant people didnt notice that , Is that possible to add 1 extra day for that event? It made a little misunderstanding because new people dont watch the announcement subject in the forums.
Thanks alot for the understanding.
Attendence Check quest daily for 14 days.
The event will run from September 28th till October 15th 00:00 UTC.
This gives users a total of 17 days so missing a day or two is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)