Media Contest 2.0

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Dear Croosaders,

we still need media content for our home page and are asking for your help on this on again. We already received quite a few screenshots which I will sort out and add to the home page soon. But there were no volunteers to create promotion videos, so let's host a contest. By taking part you can win Credits. There's 2 sub contests and you may take part in both and make as many submissions as you want, allowing you to win a total of 100,000 Credits!

The contests start now and end on October 30th. Submissions made after that day will get declined!
After the contest has ended I will post all submissions and let our community choose the winners.

Toplist Banner Contest

Create a new banner for our toplist entry and send it to me in a private message with the title "Toplist Banner Contest".

Rules:
  • The dimensions of this must be 468 × 60 px.
  • It must promote both versions (for this it may also be animated like our current one).

Prizes:
  1. 25,000 Credits
  2. 15,000 Credits
  3. 10,000 Credits

Promotion Video Contest

Record and edit a Pre-Big Bang server promotion video, upload it to your own YouTube channel and send me the link in a private message with the title "Promotion Video Contest".

Prizes:
  1. 25,000 Credits
  2. 15,000 Credits
  3. 10,000 Credits

Our logos (in red/gold and blue/silver) are attached if you need them.

Regards,

Croosade Staff

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    893.8 KB · Views: 5
  • silver.png
    silver.png
    667 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread