Nependeath honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackpipe69

Best answers
I believe nependeath honey drop from Nependeath is bugged. I have tried the Disposed flower garden map and also Strolling path 1 & 2. I have been grinding here for 3 hours and still nothing. Also the monster card will not drop either.

IGN: Crackpipe69

Name of Quest: The Chaos behind Alfonse Green and the Nependeath Juice

What is wrong with the Quest: Quest item is bugged and will not drop from mobs

Missing Drop?: YES

If YES, what drop?: Nependeath Honey

AnnKnight

Best answers
IGN
CryosLight
Maple0264.jpg

It should drop. I've gotten it before and was able to complete the quest. That was in v147 though.
I have gotten the drop from Strolling Path 1. Only Nependeath drops. Dark ones should not.

I remember it being a very rare drop though so good luck :eek:
The codex version is also funny but this is related to it if you are curious about it:
Nependeath Card Bug for Codex | Croosade Forum

crackpipe69

Best answers
I appreciate your reply but this is unhelpful as it’s casting doubt. Spending 3 hours on 1x drop should yield a nependeath honey. Let alone 3x drop on this server. This drop is bugged

AnnKnight

Best answers
IGN
CryosLight
I appreciate your reply but this is unhelpful as it’s casting doubt. Spending 3 hours on 1x drop should yield a nependeath honey. Let alone 3x drop on this server. This drop is bugged
I see what happened. The disposed flower garden map also lost the codex ability (double clicking them no longer pops up the codex)
The nependeath there must had changed when the server updated from v147 to v149.
Possibly the strolling path ones too but they previously didn't have a codex ability.

Really weird if Nexon intended this. I haven't seen anyone spoke of it since 2016. I saw a post about it where they got 4 honey from just passing by. I did remember on much later version, they did not drop using custom checkdrops command.
Sorry for not double checking. So now both the card and potentially the honey cannot drop, Nexon.
Post automatically merged:

Maple0274.jpg
Maple0275.jpg
It dropped. I think you were just unlucky :(
If you want, I can give this honey to you.

The monster card drop is bugged if you cannot double click the monster. I guess try killing the ones at strolling path for the honey.

Last edited:

crackpipe69

Best answers
I see what happened. The disposed flower garden map also lost the codex ability (double clicking them no longer pops up the codex)
The nependeath there must had changed when the server updated from v147 to v149.
Possibly the strolling path ones too but they previously didn't have a codex ability.

Really weird if Nexon intended this. I haven't seen anyone spoke of it since 2016. I saw a post about it where they got 4 honey from just passing by. I did remember on much later version, they did not drop using custom checkdrops command.
Sorry for not double checking. So now both the card and potentially the honey cannot drop, Nexon.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 17327
View attachment 17326
It dropped. I think you were just unlucky :(
If you want, I can give this honey to you.

The monster card drop is bugged if you cannot double click the monster. I guess try killing the ones at strolling path for the honey.

omg! Sorry! how did you get this. I must have been seriously unlucky.

I would love to grab it from you if I can. Thank you :D

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Not bugged, just drops at quite a low rate, as has always been the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread