Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
netts.gif

Dear Croosaders,

Nett's Pyramid has finally been added to Croosade! You can enter this content through Sahel 3 or the Dimensional Mirror.

The Pyramid is a five-stage lost tomb with separate difficulty levels based on player levels:
  • Easy Mode (levels 40 - 60)
  • Normal Mode (levels 56 - 60)
  • Hard Mode (levels 51 - 60)
  • Hell Mode (levels 61+)
You can either enter the Pyramid alone or with a party with 2 ~ 4 members. Once all stages are cleared you will be able to go to a bonus map immediately or return later by using a "Pharaoh's Yeti" item with Duarte.

You need to gather as many Pharaoh's Treasure Chests as you can in the bonus map. If you're lucky, you may randomly draw one of these as a reward:
  • All modes
    • Chaos Scroll
    • Clean Slate Scroll 1%
    • Pharaoh Belt (Tradeable using the Scissors of Karma)
      pharaoh belt.png
  • Hell Mode
    • Immortal Pharaoh Belt (Tradeable using the Scissors of Karma)
      immortal belt.png

If you manage to kill 50,000 creatures inside the Pyramid you can get this (not so) useless medal from Duarte!
pharaoh medal.png

Last edited:

Tsulivy

Best answers
IGN
Eclipse
Pyramid was my favourite PQ in this game!! I've had yet to see a server properly add this, so this makes me really excited to finally try it again. Thanks for adding it!

Tsulivy

Best answers
IGN
Eclipse
you gotta be kidding me.... i did 1 pq and my mind was almost sent to the shadow realm. I was counting the minutes to be over
Yeahh, the old school version is boring like this :')
I remembered the updated version that actually gave good exp and rewards, where you could kill those tiny yeti bastards

HoO

Best answers
View attachment 12913

Dear Croosaders,

Nett's Pyramid has finally been added to Croosade! You can enter this content through Sahel 3 or the Dimensional Mirror.

The Pyramid is a five-stage lost tomb with separate difficulty levels based on player levels:
  • Easy Mode (levels 40 - 60)
  • Normal Mode (levels 56 - 60)
  • Hard Mode (levels 51 - 60)
  • Hell Mode (levels 61+)
You can either enter the Pyramid alone or with a party with 2 ~ 4 members. Once all stages are cleared you will be able to go to a bonus map immediately or return later by using a "Pharaoh's Yeti" item with Duarte.

You need to gather as many Pharaoh's Treasure Chests as you can in the bonus map. If you're lucky, you may randomly draw one of these as a reward:
  • All modes
    • Chaos Scroll
    • Clean Slate Scroll 1%
    • Pharaoh Belt (Tradeable using the Scissors of Karma)
      View attachment 12914
  • Hell Mode

If you manage to kill 50,000 creatures inside the Pyramid you can get this useless medal from Duarte!
View attachment 12916
just got the medal, aint useless for warriors like me

5acc with +1 all stats o.o or is it a bug

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
just got the medal, aint useless for warriors like me

5acc with +1 all stats o.o or is it a bug
Not a bug! I guess Nexon changed it without letting me know. Feelsbadman. Updated the picture lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)