New servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Update (2020-03-27 05:00 pm):
Done. The changes will take effect as soon as @Heisenberg rolls out a client update.

@everyone let us know if there's still lag spikes after your client updated and if yes how many compared to before.

Update (2020-03-27 03:00 pm):
The servers arrived. Configuring them now.

Dear Croosaders,

we received many complaints about lag spikes lately. To be honest, we couldn't figure out yet what's the cause. The server load isn't too high. CPU, RAM and network usage are fine. I assume that there's just too many players using the default gateway.

We now ordered a new strong server which can easily handle thousand of connections. It will replace the current default gateway. Due to the Corona situation it might take a while for it to be delivered though.

In addition, we ordered another server to host our files because there's players who have troubles downloading from Mega or Drive. Also waiting for delivery here.

Thanks to quarantine I have enough time to set them up quickly once we get access. Not making any promises but I don't expect a downtime because we have a well thought through server infrastructure. Will make sure to keep you updated.

Big thanks to all donators for their support, making this possible!

#stayathome and #playcroosade

Regards,

Croosade Staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)