Note to the Croosade Staff.

untoldflame

Best answers
This is an idea that I've been kind of thinking about for a while now. So I'm making this thread to give a place to anybody that might just want to leave a general note to the staff. They put in a lot of work for us, and to make this server run.
So here is my place to say thank you to all the staff! You guys have given me some great memories, and even better friends in this server, and I'm eternally grateful for that! I've heard a lot about people bashing on the staff in the past, but I really do feel like you guys do a lot for us.

Hamster

Best answers
I played the original v92 and the reboot. As much as I liked to complain about Taboo back in the day for being a bit of a stickler, I have incredible respect for the staff here (Taboo included, he chilled out a lot and definitely grew on me :p ).

Croosade was the best experience I've ever had on a private server. Its ups and downs are good life lessons to anyone, and I was blessed to be a part of it in any regard. I actually cannot believe the amount of shit that they had to deal with and it blows my mind that the staff stuck the whole thing out. I wish nothing but the best for all of the staff members here and hope that whatever personal endeavors they have (ones that hopefully don't include a horde of over entitled millennials) they succeed in.

Thanks for the memories, and good luck out there!

Users who are viewing this thread