Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
Dear Croosaders,

I've made the following changes to pet equipment:
  1. All pet equipment from the Cash Shop have an expiration date of 30 days.
  2. All pet equipment that were already bought had their expiration date set to 30 days.
  3. You can extend the expiration date by 14 days on your pet equipment for 20 million mesos through Mar the Fairy located near Ellinia.
That's it for now on pet equipment.

Enjoy your isolated weekend!

Last edited:

NoNameID

Best answers
We were talking about it needed to be cheap, I will just say this is not what I expected , as someone most of my income comes from training and using my gachapons, I see myself having to choose between spend my meso on upgrades or on pet extension, I know this is not a problem for people that farm few hours a day with FMA but I'm not one of them.
I think reduce the amount to 10m or increase the duration to 30 days.

Also some good suggestions I want to redirect:

@Uchi say "Will they poof after 14 days or is there a way to have them disabled or unequipable for when we take a break or something and can come back and pay the meso”
@SnoopyTheSheep say "Having them disabled when they expire much like how pets "dry up" once they expire sounds good. Takes away the stress of having to remember to log on every so often during a hiatus"
Post automatically merged:

Let me add something, if you have intention to reduce the pet equip slots from 11 to 5/7 you should lock the pet equip scrolls until you do it. This is VERY important so people don't spend their points on scrolling 11 slots then you will have the PSB problem all over again , when it was too late to remove them. you have to think ahead about it.

Last edited:

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
We were talking about it needed to be cheap, I will just say this is not what I expected , as someone most of my income comes from training and using my gachapons, I see myself having to choose between spend my meso on upgrades or on pet extension, I know this is not a problem for people that farm few hours a day with FMA but I'm not one of them.
I think reduce the amount to 10m or increase the duration to 30 days.

Also some good suggestions I want to redirect:

@Uchi say "Will they poof after 14 days or is there a way to have them disabled or unequipable for when we take a break or something and can come back and pay the meso”
@SnoopyTheSheep say "Having them disabled when they expire much like how pets "dry up" once they expire sounds good. Takes away the stress of having to remember to log on every so often during a hiatus"
Post automatically merged:

Let me add something, if you have intention to reduce the pet equip slots from 11 to 5/7 you should lock the pet equip scrolls until you do it. This is VERY important so people don't spend their points on scrolling 11 slots then you will have the PSB problem all over again , when it was too late to remove them. you have to think ahead about it.
This is seriously one of the last things you should do (end-game). The price really is fine as it is right now. If you really want it already, then yeah perhaps you have to choose.

@SnoopyTheSheep @Uchi This really is a players problem in my opinion. You're basically suggesting to make them permanent. Also if you check on Mar the Fairy you'll notice that you can basically extend an equipment to 90 days ahead, but not any further. Oh and to add on to that, equipment mechanics do not work like that, so it requires client hacks to make it possible.

I agree slot count should be lowered, but it's something quite time consuming I believe. What I can do short term is to block scrolls after 7 succesful attempts. However I wouldn't compare this to PSB. I can easily revert and refund points.

SnoopyTheSheep

Best answers
IGN
SnoopyASheep
This is seriously one of the last things you should do (end-game). The price really is fine as it is right now. If you really want it already, then yeah perhaps you have to choose.

@SnoopyTheSheep @Uchi This really is a players problem in my opinion. You're basically suggesting to make them permanent. Also if you check on Mar the Fairy you'll notice that you can basically extend an equipment to 90 days ahead, but not any further. Oh and to add on to that, equipment mechanics do not work like that, so it requires client hacks to make it possible.

I agree slot count should be lowered, but it's something quite time consuming I believe. What I can do short term is to block scrolls after 7 succesful attempts. However I wouldn't compare this to PSB. I can easily revert and refund points.

A 90 day extension limit sounds good enough to me. I personally won't ask for more; having to remember to log on every 2 weeks is stressful but it's fair to say logging on once every 90 days should be the responsibility of the player.
Thanks for your hard work!

P.S: Agree with harvey on the price. This is end-game stuff. Price is justified.

NoNameID

Best answers
I disagree I think this is to expensive, 360m every 3 months for all 3 equips is a lot. A person that takes long break will have to save up this amount for every 3 months he plan to stay away. I still think it should be extended to a month instead 14 days.

Can you make it that when you extend multiple equips the time on them will synchronize so in case you make each equip at different times you can extend all of them at the same time instead of on a different day each one?
(can be an option that synchronize them even if it mean we lose some duration on our side)

NoNameID

Best answers
It costs 4m a day to keep. Anyone who can't afford to keep these pet equips probably hasn't scrolled them and has no reason to keep them in the first place.
I tend to be more realistic then ''4m a day is just a flat piece of data''
why you think scrolling pet equips is hard to afford? let me tell you its way easier then get 360m for me. i can use all my current points and probeby roll decent equips right now, and with all the points i got i didnt even get 300m since i started to play. this is not balanced and not fair for casual players and its not just me that say that, many people are disappointed by this amount.

Charlie

Best answers
I tend to be more realistic then ''4m a day is just a flat piece of data''
why you think scrolling pet equips is hard to afford? let me tell you its way easier then get 360m for me. i can use all my current points and probeby roll decent equips right now, and with all the points i got i didnt even get 300m since i started to play. this is not balanced and not fair for casual players and its not just me that say that, many people are disappointed by this amount.
And that's the best part about this, you don't need to extend your pet equips, it's just something there for people that choose to perfect them or those that value their points over their mesos. Back in pre-corona v92, I was getting WAYY more points over the course of 90 days just from afking and bossing daily to just re-make them without white scrolls, every single time. There are over 2,000 hours in 90 days so that's more than double the amount of points, just from afking and if the cost is too much to upkeep your pet equips then just remake them again when they expire, it's really not a big deal. The point of this was to get some of the mesos out of the server permanently from (typically) the type of person that is hoarding mesos as they most likely used white scrolls in unison with their pet scrolls.

mike

Best answers
IGN
water
this is not balanced and not fair for casual players and its not just me that say that, many people are disappointed by this amount.

This server has been pandering to casual players for 2 years. This is finally an update that is not meant for casual players. It doesn't hurt casual players in any way. This is an update that directly sinks mesos from those who have the most in exchange for something they want (which is something we've wanted for a long time). Also, after discussion on a different thread, I believe the plan is to remove the pet scrolls from @points (here? unless I'm understanding the post wrong) and add them to a different part of the game. If the new method to get these scrolls is something a little better geared to casual players, it can be a win/win on both sides.

Rod

Best answers
Hi harvey,

A good friend of mine just quit this game because he spent points buying these scrolls and scrolling his pet equipment only for this to be changed without further notice 1-2 weeks later. I hope you listen to people who actually have been harmed by this change and not people who've a history of whining and making bad suggestions that only benefits themselves.

- Revert all changes, make the pet equips duration back to 90 days
- Make it possible to perma this equipment with a long ass quest as hard and annoying than Alcaster quest, perhaps involve boss killing (+ add a cost on an item you have to buy to be able to perma it like the mount quest)

Thank you.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
Hi harvey,

A good friend of mine just quit this game because he spent points buying these scrolls and scrolling his pet equipment only for this to be changed without further notice 1-2 weeks later. I hope you listen to people who actually have been harmed by this change and not people who've a history of whining and making bad suggestions that only benefits themselves.

- Make it possible to perma this equipment with a long ass quest as hard and annoying than Alcaster quest, perhaps involve boss killing (+ add a cost on an item you have to buy to be able to perma it like the mount quest)

Thank you.
I don't really see how someone is being harmed by this. He can now extend the duration on his pet equipment where he couldn't do that previously.

As I've said before, I don't even like how the scrolling shit works with points, but I can't change that now. This will all be replaced with a better system in the future. I can't say when because I'm busy coding other things, like a solid boss coin shop.

And sorry to say this, but I really think that you must have a hard time at life if you already quit for such reason...

NoNameID

Best answers
I don't really see how someone is being harmed by this. He can now extend the duration on his pet equipment where he couldn't do that previously.

As I've said before, I don't even like how the scrolling shit works with points, but I can't change that now. This will all be replaced with a better system in the future. I can't say when because I'm busy coding other things, like a solid boss coin shop.

And sorry to say this, but I really think that you must have a hard time at life if you already quit for such reason...
At the same time you can say , "he can now pay for what he had for free before". I don't think this is the right approach to this kind of situation, cause at the end , behind this decision there always will be someone that get hurts.

I like Rod suggestions even more, make the pet equip extension system works by game mechanic (quest ) is much better then using mesos.
if someone want to put the time and effort trough doing quests and tasks to get permeant OR extension to his equip is much more fair and FUN and RELEXING then rise FMA>Find a map to farm>farm for hours like a idiot even if you don't want to but you have to cause if not your equip will vanish..

mike

Best answers
IGN
water
Hi harvey,

Thank you.

1) If you're trying to call me out specifically I wasn't even the one who came up with this idea, I just support it.
2) Pet equips are basically permanent now because they can be extended infinitely... it just comes at a cost.
3) Quest > Active meso sink??? The fuck??

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
If people want to make suggestions they can do so in the right subforum. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread