phant skills not working correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredward18

Best answers
IGN: AceOfSpades

Class: Phantom

Skill name: shroud walk, combo attack (stolen), piercing vision, judgement draw auto:manual and mille aguilles

What is wrong with the skill?:

- Shroud walk has gotten a huge delay for teleporting in vertical directions, whereas horizontal still works fine. Dont think this was intended
- Combo attack is a buff i stole but i cant rebuff until it wore off entirely. Combat orders and smart buff system shouldnt have to do anything with it since it only raises 4th job skills past their max skill level.
- piercing vision shouldve given another 5% crit rate but it didnt, or atleast, it doesnt show in stat window.
- judgement draw auto:manual, whenever im on auto mode it seems to stop working after a while where i have to manually draw again and screw around abit with the mode to actually make it auto draw again.
- When using mille my character seems to stop dead in its tracks every so often, when i try using it again it stops within a second. Havent found a possible cause for this

Edit: combo attack does refresh, it justdoesnt show in the buffs topright.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Can you check if the Combo Attack issue is resolved now? Edit: I heard I made it worse. Rip.

Haven't gotten to the other things yet. Delays may be client-sided, I'll have to check what's up there.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
- piercing vision shouldve given another 5% crit rate but it didnt, or atleast, it doesnt show in stat window.
Nexon randomly removed the 3rd level from Phantom's link skill (but only for the Phantom himself lol), that's where the 5% went. It'll be fixed next restart.

As for the other bugs (apart from Combo Attack, which will also be fully fixed next restart), I don't think we can fix them... Judgement Draw auto mode screwing up only happened to me once, when my MP was gone. Mille was working fine for me in the couple minutes I tested it.
Shroud Walk was screwed up by Nexon. Client is sending things twice when going in the vertical directions.

Fredward18

Best answers

Skill name: Carte Rose Finale

after using the skill it should setup some cards on the ground that explode and do extra damage afterwards. The explosions happen but dont do any damage

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers

Skill name: Carte Rose Finale

after using the skill it should setup some cards on the ground that explode and do extra damage afterwards. The explosions happen but dont do any damage
Fixed for upcoming restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)