Introduction Play here again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightness

Best answers
IGN
Brightness
Dear Croosade community,

A little less than a month ago I announced I'm quitting this server. During all this time, I've focused on real life issues and played other video games and tried other private servers. Even though I still think there are better places to play on than here, I think this server has always been special to me and I always enjoyed my time here except for some bad feelings sometimes, which caused me to lose interest.

Although I feel I am not 100% ready to return, I really want to return. I just miss the good times I used to have on here, even if a large part of the community has moved on and aren't going to come back ever. We will find new friends, its always possible.

I dont have much time to play video games anymore generally, and I have important real life issues to take care of. But, I've decided to return and play here again now because I simply think it would definitely make me happier and I can see myself enjoying playing on Croosade even if Croosade isnt as good as it used to be in the past.

I dont know how many friends I used to see / know are still here, but I'm glad to be back and hope to spend some of my free time on here from time to time, and try to have some fun.

So, you can call this a partial return, not 100% focused, not going to be around as much as before, but still play sometimes.

Thank you and glad to be here again.

Brightness

Brightness

Best answers
IGN
Brightness
Welcome back Brightness, we're glad to have you!
Thank you. Glad to see everyone again.

It seems I forgot my PIC and PIN and cant recover them, so I cant login to the game yet. Anyone can tell me how to recover or reset a PIC and PIN?

Supply

Best answers
06/19/20: I'd like to make something clear, and that is, I am not meaning to say Croosade is a bad server or the Staff on Croosade are bad or stupid people. Hell no. I'm only saying, I dont like the way things are here now and that's why I'm quitting now. If there would be improvements, and I see I can play here again without the game taking away so much of my time and preventing me from focusing on what's important - work, studies, gf, family, friends, real life hobbies, financial difficulties ,and more - if everything would be better and I see things get better here, I might come back one day. That is something I'm 100% sure about. But, I cant say exactly when I'd want to come back if that happens. I can only assume it wont be in the near future since a significant improvement on Croosade wont happen in the near future.

bruh :ROFLMAO:

Exibius

Best answers
Made a bet with someone that this Brightness person would leave and come back no more than a month from each other. Farewell post was June 19th, Introduction post was July 10th. I won. Used their money to go out eating somewhere. Food was delicious. Thanks, buddy. Figured I'd make a post, because people would find it amusing. True story. No, I'm not playing the lottery.

Drunk

Best answers
IGN
Drunk
Made a bet with someone that this Brightness person would leave and come back no more than a month from each other. Farewell post was June 19th, Introduction post was July 10th. I won. Used their money to go out eating somewhere. Food was delicious. Thanks, buddy. Figured I'd make a post, because people would find it amusing. True story. No, I'm not playing the lottery.

LMFAO!!!

seto

Best answers
IGN
seto
Post your positions or ban

Exibius

Best answers
Post your positions or ban
2 Cyber Dragon Infinities with full back-row so the moment you pull out your dinky little Blue Eyes White Dragon with your Lord of D. and Flute of Summoning Dragon it gets sent to the graveyard and you get OTK'd.

On-topic, what do you mean, "positions". That seems like some sort of sexual innuendo, but I'll take it seriously. Continuing with Brightness coming back above, I only won 20 dollars from that bet, and I got myself a large Original Pan Supreme Pizza from Pizza Hut. It was 12.99, some sort of up-charge for the crust, and taxes, like 13 something.

Seriously, welcome back, my man. I'll just pretend you never left. The more players back, the better it is for Croosade's population. I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread