[Progressive] Help us with the new website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Hey everyone.

I'm making good progress with the new website (see https://forum.croosade.com/threads/draft-for-new-website.13138/ for updates). Now I'm looking for volunteers to help by creating content.

What we currently need for the Progressive server:

Additionally, I'm looking for translators. Can only be done once everything else is done but I'm already trying to find someone here.

Last edited:

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Not sure yet which languages to add but most likely Portuguese and Spanish as we have also translated the Terms of use in these languages. I will contact you as soon as we're ready for translation.

Worra

Best answers
I can help with Japanese-English translations even though I do not see too many Japanese players looking to play.

Gabe

Best answers
If necessary I can also help with the portuguese translation or text revision and screenshots

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
We first need texts describing the servers and feature lists for both versions, then we can do the translations.

Promotion videos and screenshots are always welcome.

Thank you but these are too old, looking for something more recent.

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Looks like we don't have many volunteers for certain tasks. Please keep in mind that we do this for you as all the things I asked for shall help attracting new players.

I'm doing the web development and technical administration here, I didn't really play the game for years (when I did it was only Pre-Big Bang) and hence it's hard for me to come up with something useful myself.

I really want to get this project done, so I will skip this part for now and move forward with the next steps. I have now copied the videos, screenshots, sever description and feature list from the old website and will just update it in the future.

Here's the deal:
  • For some new promotion videos we will host a rewarded contest in the near future again.
  • For new screenshots I still hope that we get more submissions from volunteers.
  • The first one to post a Progressive/Post-Big Bang server description (a few paragraphs) and a list of core features of the Progressive/Post-Big Bang server receives 10,000 Credits.

Meiko

Best answers
Progressive/Post-Big Bang

The progressive server is a post-big bang server that began on v95 and is currently on v147. It aims to give the GMS experience of Maplestory as intended, without the pay to win aspect. With all quests working and all content available there is no server like it. The server progressively updates versions, up to 5 at a time with a period of 2-3 months on average between updates. Experience progressing through the history of GMS with many features that allow you to progress your character without having to use your wallet.

Features:
  • Cubes and Gachapon tickets as global monster drops
  • Removal of many useless potential lines
  • NX Cash obtained from voting
  • A non pay-to-win credit shop with many cosmetic options like fusion anvils, all available Hair and Face styles, and useful items like Familiar Booster Packs or a Hyper Teleport Rock
  • Custom Monster Park coin shop that includes items such as Miraculous Chaos Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls of Goodness, Protection and Safety scrolls, and more
  • Croosade coins as a reward for Bossing, which can be used to purchase a wide variety of items like Clean slate scrolls, Lucky day scrolls, a Superior Lidium Heart and more
  • Many more custom vendors using currency's like Yggdrasil runes or Gollux coins
  • Custom long-term events with event specific vendors
  • Automated events every 6 hours
Experience clearing historic bosses such as Root Abyss and Gollux while they are relevant content, with new bosses and content to look forward to always on the horizon. With flawless scripting for classes, bosses and quests, experience the game as it was meant to be as we progress through the history of GMS.
Post automatically merged:

screenshot

Last edited:

nzcorona

Best answers
The description is good you should consider replacing the "Experience clearing..." with "Enjoy clearing..." or something similar in the 2nd paragraph, the double use is a bit jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread