Guild R>Family! Friendly and Active!

Bombmouse

Community Manager
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Maus
I'll look out for you next time I'm online, and I'll let others know you'd like to join as well!

Jiren

Best answers
Hello! Ive been playing croosade solo, and I would like to join! If of course spots are still available!
IGN: Jirenn

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
Hello! Ive been playing croosade solo, and I would like to join! If of course spots are still available!
IGN: Jirenn
Heya! Been trying to add you but haven't seen you logged on! Pm me on discord @Toph#3413 or pm me on here and I'll add you asap 🤗

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
Hi again Croosaders. This yet another post stating how proud I am of my guild Family and Alliance Harmony. It's so much fun being a leader of a guild, and even though there are many more experienced players then I, somehow I collected a bunch of really kind and friendly people to make this guild as amazing as it can be. Thank you to all my members, you are really all the heart of the guild.
MapleStory 2020-01-02 13-02-38-482.jpg
As always, we are still recruiting members of all kinds, no matter level or experience on maplestory! Pm me: Mononoke, Ruff, Whiskers, Maus or pm me on Discord at Toph#3413. Can't wait to see more people join our Family :)

Thank you to my alliance guilds Chocolate, Fate, Royalty, and Wholesome for all being great allies! They are all fantastic guilds to also join.​

Mellow

Best answers
we're very welcoming and family is a great guild for cuties

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
A recreation of our first post ever on the Family thread, this time, with our extended Family and allies, Including:
Fate: Fate emblem.png
Royalty: Royalty Emblem.png
Chocolate:Chocolate emblem.png
Wholesome:Wholesome.png ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᶜᵘᵗᶦᵉˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ⁿᵃᵖᵖᶦⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖᶦᶜᵗᵘʳᵉᵈ
ᶠᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈˢ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᵃˡˡʸ ᶠᵃᶦʳʸˡᶦᵍʰᵗˢ ᵘʷᵘ:Peach.png

Throughout my year on croosade, and my many months of leading family, I've been lucky to meet so many sweet folk,

Harmony! (2).jpg
Family is always recruiting, as well as all the guilds above. They are all quality, fantastic guilds filled with kind people. If you're new to Croosade, and you stumble upon any of these guilds, you're in luck, you won't find friendlier, more helpful people anywhere else!

Here's to another year on Croosade my friends!

giphy.gif

Attachments

jaehee621

Best answers
Hello. I want to join guild!
I am new to Croosade.
I am only level 39.
IGN: BerryHero

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
My guild has always been what kept me on Croosade, so I feel like it's only right I say my goodbyes here,

Family, and the alliances that have come and gone, Fate, Wholesome, Royalty, Squad, Clouds, Chocolate, and others I'm sure I've missed. Thank you for always being so kind to me, and so sweet to each other. The Harmony alliance has always been insanely active, and so so kind to one another, I've never had a guild like this in my entire time on Maplestory as whole, so more then a decade. I'm extremely sentimental of Croosade, and a part of me hates to say goodbye. I refuse to say anything negative about this server, or those that work on it, because regardless of mishaps or mistakes on anyones end, every staff member has tried their absolute best, and I am grateful for being able to play a server for so many hours a day, for so many days on end.

I will be passing the Alliance leadership to AJ, and he will be taking care of Harmony for me. I'm no longer in the Croosade discord, and this will be my last forum post, I will not be joining v92, and I will go on v140 to give all my items away and pass leadership. Farewell my friends, and I wish the absolute best for the future of the server and all of the players I've met along the way, regardless of our past.

Periods

Best answers
We are now back! R>Active Family Members. All are welcome :). Wisp tifalockhart or Ramen for an invite

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)