- Dec 9, 2017
- Best answers
It's been awhile since the first announcement, but now is finally the time to blow some life into our v92 server, trying to make to it the best pre-bigbang server out there! I've been adding changes the past week and I feel confident enough to use current state for a reboot. The reboot is happening on March 20.
So let's talk about what's coming:
There's going to be a wipe. Everyone will get a fresh new start. Until reboot has actually happened you can hop in-game to reserve your IGN through the Maple Administrator found in most towns.
You'll now get less points upon job advancements, reaching max level will give more points and points for killing bosses have been slightly buffed. This will be monitored constantly and balanced further if necessary.
The shop has its prices slightly adjust and the iTCG box has been removed. However this box will be implemented somewhere else in the near future.
Like our progressive server we will have an automated event every 6 hours. Currently you will get 1 Croosade Point if you fail in the event and 5 if you win. This isn't the final reward yet as I will most likely increase the amount of points for winning and losing a bit. Another thing is that I also want to reward players with items. This is something that will be monitored first and implemented later on.
PSB and Arcglaive
PSB's have been removed from the droppable and arcglaives' drop rate has been lowered to make this item more rare.
Chaos- and White scrolls
Chaos scrolls now drop from the monsters that should drop them. You can use @drops in game to see which exactly.
Both scrolls will also be in a boss shop that will be released later.
A daily quest has been added that can be done once a day per person. You need a character above level 13 and the quest can be completed by hunting 300 monsters around your level. This quest currently rewards you with 5 Gachapon tickets. In the future it might be some calendar where every new day gives another reward, but unsure yet.
The fusion system has been disabled and will be completely revamped. More info will follow later. Current idea however is to have the system improve equipments as some sort of 'enhancement' system.
- Ellin PQ's exp nerf has been rolled back.
- Ludi Maze PQ has it's ticket drop rate slightly buffed.
- Dark Sight can no longer be used with the Auto Buff Gem.
- Newly created accounts will now get 50k mesos instead of 100k.
- Scissors of Karma have been added to the Cash Shop for 12k NX.
- Rex Earrings can only be scrolled by tablets now. Tablets will be added later. (This was an oversight we couldn't revert at the time)
- Pirates Mini Dungeon near Herb Town has an entry level limit now. This has been added so that characters can never enter with an ultimate skill to farm Chaos Scrolls.
- A bug has been fixed where you could enter Party Quests with an expedition.
- Global tax rate of 6% has been added.
- Added Abandoned Subway PQ (solo).
A system will be added where X players who dealt the most damage will receive Boss Coins. X is different per boss. After killing a boss you can claim your coins through the Quest Notification above your head. Here you can also choose to share some coins with another player on the map. This is basically used to also give support classes the coins they earned!
This fun event will probably be added to automated event rotation! Code should be almost done, but I want to run some tests first before adding it there.
This will be all for now. If I forgot anything I will update this post!
Post any question you have below.
Thank you for staying with us.