Remove 2m visual range cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Best answers
Nexon is just being stupid like usual, what good could it possibly do when your damage keeps increasing past 2m range anyways? It's just annoying to not be able to compare equips or see your progress. The formula is already there anyways, why then suddenly censor everyones range just because it's hit 2m when it makes no difference in damage output?

Phantera

Best answers
You know the drill by now, its client sided. Even "if" the range shown more than 2m, we're still stuck at 50m dmg till V 🤷‍♂️

Marcus

Best answers
Well this ain't no bug, this is Nexon stupidity. The damage cap is for a reason, it makes a difference in damage output. The range cap has no reason to exist as it doesn't affect damage. It's like putting an eye patch over a healthy eye lol
The formula and code to calculate and display range is already there. I bet fixing this would probably be as easy as disabling a few stupid lines of code saying "if higher than 2m, show 2m"

Babe

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Babe
Not sure if this would require client editing or something of the sort.
I see this suggestion as a QoL, since it allows players to compare and improve their damage without the need of guesstimating.
I don’t see the harm in it, as it’s not game breaking.

Friend

Best answers
You don't really need to guesstimate either. There are pretty accurate range calculators out there, their problem is that you gotta add up certain stats by yourself (like att/matt from equips, passives, buffs) because the game doesn't show it anywhere anymore. It still would be great if we could see range in stat window or even through a command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread