Remove HWID

¿Remove IP ban?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenrage

Best answers
This ban is kinda annoying for people that have many accounts, especially when you get banned before doing a boss run just by xfering pe, wheels, gears, etc... =…=

BurningChaos

Best answers
Isn't the point of a ban to no longer have access to the game? If someone is banned it should be an IP ban in my honest opininon because what would stop a person hacking, getting banned and doing it again? Eventually the game would be filled with hackers.

grum

Best answers
IGN
grumb
Isn't the point of a ban to no longer have access to the game? If someone is banned it should be an IP ban in my honest opininon because what would stop a person hacking, getting banned and doing it again? Eventually the game would be filled with hackers.
I think the ban he is referring to is for when someone logs into multiple accounts within a timeframe on the same computer. It is not a permanent ban, just a temporary ban to prevent mass hackings.

Anobyl

Best answers
HWID ban is when you log into too many accounts on 1 pc.
The game stops you from logging in anymore for a few hours each time
Its not really a "ban" but more of a annoyance to ppl who have to transfer items on many accounts using the same pc in a short time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread