Removing LGR and totem visual effects

tadybhatin

Best answers
Is there anyway there could be a feature implemented to toggle the LGR and totem effects on or off? It's quite the eye sore to see a parade of totems along with the LGR effect right behind me at all times.

Meiko

Best answers
hard agree a toggle option would be amazing. with lgr effect, totems, 3 pets, android, elquines and thunderstorm following me around i have a small army around me that is pretty visually cluttering

Slumber

Best answers
*Fire/Poison enters the chat*

Some classes are visual clunkers. A transparency toggle effect and sliding scale is added down the road, but importing this option early to subscription would be fine honestly. It is not "pay to win" and you don't need it, but a QoL change until we get to whatever version (don't think it is til 170s), especially since so many people keep asking for it. We do change UIs again next patch, so there's hope.

CombaTAngel

Best answers
Is there anyway there could be a feature implemented to toggle the LGR and totem effects on or off? It's quite the eye sore to see a parade of totems along with the LGR effect right behind me at all times.
I also suggest canceling. Sometimes when playing BOSS, such as CRA half and half (chicken head), the special effects block the magic bullet and the take-off.

Haruru

Best answers
IGN
Haruru
*Fire/Poison enters the chat*

Some classes are visual clunkers. A transparency toggle effect and sliding scale is added down the road, but importing this option early to subscription would be fine honestly. It is not "pay to win" and you don't need it, but a QoL change until we get to whatever version (don't think it is til 170s), especially since so many people keep asking for it. We do change UIs again next patch, so there's hope.
ahh yes.. those fire haze are quite.... something..

Moku

Best answers
oo i agree too! idk if its possible but it'd sure be nice hehe for bosses and stuffs, but mainly for just appearance! the lgr looks bleh after having it for so long haha and its so big

Masking

Best answers
disagree i kinda like it , if you change atleast make it be choseable

Komodo

Best answers
IGN
Greypanda25
It was previously possible to edit wz files to remove the angel from angelic rings and it would probably be possible to remove LGR/totems as well, We no longer have that option but perhaps we could reach some kind of middleground, if the server would allow one edited WZ file with the cosmetic changes applied to it.
I can understand the staffs concern about allowing it once agian, my proposal would be to have a staff member or a trusted member of the community make the cosmetic changes.
This would leave players with the choice of either playing the game with all effects like intended or apply the staffed approved edit that removes some clutter, I realize we woulnd't be able to toogle it ingame since you have to switch the wz files but it would still be nice for some of us.

In the case of LGR it would be replacing around 60 images with a transparent image to "remove" the summon.

summon.png

Users who are viewing this thread