Returning player looking for people to play with

RexxEsGedden

Best answers
Hey guys, Rexx here back from a very long break due to loneliness and depression. But I'm back now and looking for either a guild that welcome not very good players such as myself and to just chill and level together. I honestly haven't got a main yet since I only have one character from the first year of the server being out. But please feel free to message me if you wanna be my bud.

I'm also happy for new players to talk, mainly looking to level with people and build friends and a good community.

RonJanske

Best answers
welcome back! i recognise ur name hehe. anyway, i'd like to be buddies =) ign Kanine (for now)

RexxEsGedden

Best answers
Nice. What level are you? I'd love to train together. My max is only 134 but I made a main that's now 123
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back!!! Feel free to whisper me in game I’ll buddy you :) ign: FairyLights
Hey I've seen you a lot in the past. Always wanted to be your friend but asperges be like "No I can't conversate or make people like me" how you doing wooder? (it means ungendered dude)

Welcome back!!! Feel free to whisper me in game I’ll buddy you :) ign: FairyLights
buddy list full xc

Last edited:

xin

Best answers
IGN
Riin
Omg I think I saw you back in Royals ! Welcome back my dude :D My current main rn is LynIL(lynil) if you're up for chats :D Lmk how I can help if you need any :D

Throughly enjoyed our time in Royals, good to see you again

RexxEsGedden

Best answers
OMG DUDEEE
Omg I think I saw you back in Royals ! Welcome back my dude :D My current main rn is LynIL(lynil) if you're up for chats :D Lmk how I can help if you need any :D

OMG DUUUUDE HOW ARE U BRO, MISS THAT BRO. I'LL HOLLA AT U NOW. I'll add you on my (sh1tty) main

[/Q
OMG DUDEEE

OMG DUUUUDE HOW ARE U BRO, MISS THAT BRO. I'LL HOLLA AT U NOW. I'll add you on my (sh1tty) main

Can't find your name apparently ? xc xc

Last edited:

xin

Best answers
IGN
Riin
OMG DUDEEE

You can add me on Xian! I'll be on her more now!

Users who are viewing this thread