Skele Solo Leech Service

impsy

Best answers
zleechservice.png

ign: zoNin [200 Bishop]
Discord: impsy#0539

I know its a decent bit faster to leech if its just a single person so i'm selling this service to anyone who would like to pay for it, I am on everyday for 10+ hours usually so feel free to contact me.

Willing to work on any other leech spawns as well for payment, the prices would be higher and it really is only effective from wolfspiders starting at 75, however the rates would have to be higher for lower level spawns.

- XP Rates -

25m xp/hr
(Looting and vendoring 2/3 times per hour)
30m+ xp/hr (No looting fully focused on only xp, untested and would probably be a lot more expensive to cover loot I would get in 1 hour)

You will receive around 4m mesos if I loot while grinding

These rates were achieved with my haste/mesoup mule

This means you will receive pretty close to two levels per hour from 108-113 and 1 level per hour onwards until 121

I was thinking somewhere in the price range of 10-15m mesos per hour for the service, you do receive some while grinding if I loot so the most you would expect to pay extra is 6-11m to pass some tedious levels quicker depending on your class.

Willing to work on single payment package for 108-120

Thanks!

Last edited:

grum

Best answers
IGN
grumb
How much exp can the buyer expect to gain per hour?

impsy

Best answers
Doing a test right now, will update the thread topic in 1 hour

williamkhoo3

Best answers
Just got a few hours of leech from zonin! awesome svc, do get if you're lazy like me, rlly fast n efficient!

Users who are viewing this thread