Guild Suggestion of Guild Merger into 5 Guilds & 1 Alliance

Carrots

Best answers
IGN
Carrots
Hi everyone,

Since we are down with a few good Croosaders, I'm thinking of merging everyone in this server into 5 guilds and 1 alliance so everyone will know everyone, in terms of getting people to boss/pq/mp/emp or whatnot. This will bring the community even closer than before and to bring a sense of cohesion to all those who are loyal to Croosade.

Why 5?

1) I know there are some non-english speaking players in Croosade, a higher percentage of them to be Spanish people. Having them in a guild and with an alliance together will expose them to other players and perspective of the game.
2) There are people with different timezones and I believe that a certain number of groups will be comfortable to be playing in their timezone instead.

Recommendation:
1)Create new guilds - Everyone will be on a fresh start with everyone starting to know each other again. It will be a cohesive community in game as well.

2)I know some Guilds, in a sense which are still active and bustling with players, Guilds who are in lack of active numbers can be merged into guilds with higher numbers of active players and be merged into one alliance.

Shortlist of guilds to merge into:
1) Family
2) Slay
3) Clouds/Fate
4)Chocolate/Lazy
5) Hydratooth/Latin

Anyways, it's a suggestion, so let's not get hasty with our comments ya.

Hyunation

Best answers
IGN
Zero
I understand what you're saying, it's what happened in v92, community pretty much merged guilds, but this downtime for progressive will be temporary. Wouldn't be too worried about that stuff.

Babe

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Babe
What doesn’t make sense to me is that there are more than 5 guilds on the server and you’re pretty much excluding them from this alliance.

I’m sure you know there are more than the 5 you listed.

If the guilds listed wanted to even make an alliance then you’re free to do so without staff having to force them all together.

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
While I love this idea, and I think it's great that ppl want the community closer, I don't think the server is going to remain at the place it is right now.

Once content is released and people return to croosade, and it always happens, the population will stabilize again.

I also want to mention my alliance has fate, royalty, wholesome, chocolate and family, and our alliance is still doing alright. Anyone who wishes to join any of those, I'm certain the guild leaders wouldn't mind, and I definitely do not.

cpham123

Best answers
What doesn’t make sense to me is that there are more than 5 guilds on the server and you’re pretty much excluding them from this alliance.

If the guilds listed wanted to even make an alliance then you’re free to do so without staff having to force them all together.

I believe that list he made was just an example of a list of guilds that people can merge into, it can be any other five guilds as well. I do like the idea of being more connected with other people in this server especially with how the population is like atm. From the other comments here it seems this happened in v92 which I did not play in, so fingers crossed people do come back and more people join because I want to see more people playing Croosade 🙃

Carrots

Best answers
IGN
Carrots
Thanks for the replies. :D

The guilds listed are just an example. Don't have to be those guilds,could be other guilds. What I suggested is a unified croosade where when we log on, we will see the whole population in our guild and alliance tab. I've been in Kingdom since the start of progressive croosade and I have good guildies there. But with the lack of manpower, sometimes we could not do certain stuff together, e.g guildpq or pq on rot and with people afking when there is nothing much to do. Most guild actives has left for another waiting for a new update, this unification is to counteract those situations like this now.

Plus not to worry, I wanted to target the community that's why its posted here instead of 'suggestions'.

I understand what you're saying, it's what happened in v92, community pretty much merged guilds, but this downtime for progressive will be temporary. Wouldn't be too worried about that stuff.

I understand that this might be temporary. But with the progression of this progressive, I feel that this downtime will be a seasonal situation. There would be certain times when content will get dry again in future. I'm just thinking this will be a good addition where there would be enough players on to do certain content while the others are on hiatus and those who don't have access to a pool of buddies in game will not feel alone.

Im from Home and I feel neglected, why arent we included? :cry:

Home is of course included, it will be a merger of everyone in game so that even though its a downtime, everyone will have access to everything in the server. The listed guilds are just an example of say we were to merge everyone. I've always seen those listed guilds around most of the time, doing PQs, bossruns or just grinding. I've also seen a mega asking on rnj on rot or HoH leechers needed for more than 30 mins to 1 hr with no replies to them whatsoever (Have been reacting to their mega only to know there was no one else after me). This will hinder new players upcoming players to keep on playing thinking that this is how the server is. I mean, its progressive and its their first time here. They didn't experience our times when content just updated and the whole population is bustling.

Just my 2 cents worth. ;)

Last edited:

Silenced

Best answers
IGN
SpaceAidsOP
i get where you're coming from, i don't agree with merging though. Like Toph said , i don't think the player drop is permanent, and once new players come/ past players return it would make the main 1-2 alliances very exclusive, even more so for new players with no connections.

Users who are viewing this thread