Guild Super lazy to think of a title so... R>Lazy

LazyRyan

Best answers
Name: bolfas
IGN: ihatethispar
class: mercedes
lv: 68
Timezone: GMT +2
Came back to playing after years, i have no real clue what i'm doing, would love people to play with, maybe even some advices along the way.
Hey Bolfas! I was unable to find you online, so feel free to message igns: Ryan (me), Ramidus, or Dela if they're online.

devilwater

Best answers
Name: Groose
Character IGN: BeckilyDevil
Class: Demon Slayer Level: 100 as of now
Timezone: GMT -3
Why you would like to join us: This game is kinda boring to play alone, and I don't really have anyone to play with. I'd also love to give and receive advice from the guild too. I also enjoy playing league so that kinda motivated me as well :)

LazyRyan

Best answers
Name: Groose
Character IGN: BeckilyDevil
Class: Demon Slayer Level: 100 as of now
Timezone: GMT -3
Why you would like to join us: This game is kinda boring to play alone, and I don't really have anyone to play with. I'd also love to give and receive advice from the guild too. I also enjoy playing league so that kinda motivated me as well :)
Welcome to Lazy! :)

MultiMicah

Best answers
Name: Micah :D
IGN: RockSalt
Class: Hayato
Level: 30
Timezone EST
Came back and looking for friends to play with!

LazyRyan

Best answers
Name: Micah :D
IGN: RockSalt
Class: Hayato
Level: 30
Timezone EST
Came back and looking for friends to play with!
Hey Micah! I've been unable to find you in game so please message these igns if they're online: Ryan (me), Ramidus, or Dela Thanks!

esky

Best answers
Name: Esky
IGN: peacelily
Class: Xenon
Level: 109
Timezone GMT +10

Returning to Croosade after a year, bit lost with all the new changes, would love to join a guild and have people to play with/learn from!

KatoBot

Best answers
Name: Jon
Character IGN: DemonKato
Class: Level: Demonslayer, 135
Timezone: EST
Why you would like to join us: I'm looking for a friendly group of people to play with/get advice from. (I stopped playing in 2008)

LazyRyan

Best answers
Name: Esky
IGN: peacelily
Class: Xenon
Level: 109
Timezone GMT +10

Returning to Croosade after a year, bit lost with all the new changes, would love to join a guild and have people to play with/learn from!
Hey Esky! I was unable to find you online so feel free to try and contact these igns whenever you're online: Ryan (me), Ramidus, or Dela! Welcome to Lazy!! :)

Name: Jon
Character IGN: DemonKato
Class: Level: Demonslayer, 135
Timezone: EST
Why you would like to join us: I'm looking for a friendly group of people to play with/get advice from. (I stopped playing in 2008)
Hey Jon! Welcome to Lazy :)

Last edited:

Best answers
Name: Clarence
IGN: singha2012
class: Buccaneer
level: increasing (rather active recently cause of coronavirus)
Timezone: GMT +8 (SEA: Singapore region)

Came back to play after many years, I have completely lost touch with the game and I forgot a lot of stuff, I would like to join a guild which is friendly and would be willing to answer occasional stupid questions I may have.

jyjy2748

Best answers
Name: Jess
Character IGN: Luks
Class: Dual Blade
Level:142
Timezone: PST
Why you would like to join us: Just recently got into post big-bang maple and would really love people to get advice from, talk with, and train/PQ together :)

Ramidus

Best answers
Name: Jess
Character IGN: Luks
Class: Dual Blade
Level:142
Timezone: PST
Why you would like to join us: Just recently got into post big-bang maple and would really love people to get advice from, talk with, and train/PQ together :)

Welcome to Lazy! :)

KnightmareV6

Best answers
Name: Andreas
IGN: Xelton (for now?)
Class: Thunder Breaker (until i figure out what i really wanna main currently leveling links! :D)
Lvl: 126 on this char atm
Timezone: GMT +3 (eu zone)
Why would you like to join us?: Oh my several reasons! First and foremost cuz yall use voice chat! been lookin to play with others that actually use voice chat n makin friends chillin n stuff! My main objective in game bossing (this is why i started by making links) but im also new to BB as i am a 15 year v82 (or something ) version, since gms, into another private server which ive gotten sick of an im here searching for new adventures! But have many questions i feel yall can answer! :D Also the fact that its english speaking + in EU timezone aswell drew me even more torwards yall!
Hope to meet yall soon

Ramidus

Best answers
Name: Andreas
IGN: Xelton (for now?)
Class: Thunder Breaker (until i figure out what i really wanna main currently leveling links! :D)
Lvl: 126 on this char atm
Timezone: GMT +3 (eu zone)
Why would you like to join us?: Oh my several reasons! First and foremost cuz yall use voice chat! been lookin to play with others that actually use voice chat n makin friends chillin n stuff! My main objective in game bossing (this is why i started by making links) but im also new to BB as i am a 15 year v82 (or something ) version, since gms, into another private server which ive gotten sick of an im here searching for new adventures! But have many questions i feel yall can answer! :D Also the fact that its english speaking + in EU timezone aswell drew me even more torwards yall!
Hope to meet yall soon

Welcome to the guild, Andreas! Enjoy your stay. :)

Alexander

Best answers
Name: Alex
Character IGN: Ricer
Class: Luminous
Level: 205
Timezone: CEST/Sweden
Why you would like to join us: I joined Lazy a while ago since I know Ubeli from before when we played together on another server years ago. I left because I stopped playing, is it possible for me to join again? Just looking for active players to chat/pq/do whatever with. :)

andresnbet

Best answers
Name: andrés
IGN: AndruS
class: demon avenger
lvl: 125
Timezone: GMT-5
Came back to play after years, im familiar with older versions and im enjoying this one so far. I would like to do bossing and other stuff. Also ask questions cause i dont know what I am doing haha.

LazyRyan

Best answers
Name: Alex
Character IGN: Ricer
Class: Luminous
Level: 205
Timezone: CEST/Sweden
Why you would like to join us: I joined Lazy a while ago since I know Ubeli from before when we played together on another server years ago. I left because I stopped playing, is it possible for me to join again? Just looking for active players to chat/pq/do whatever with. :)
Hey Alex, I haven't been able to find you online. Try to contact IGNs: Ryan (me), Ramidus, or Dela in-game whenever you get the chance!

Name: andrés
IGN: AndruS
class: demon avenger
lvl: 125
Timezone: GMT-5
Came back to play after years, im familiar with older versions and im enjoying this one so far. I would like to do bossing and other stuff. Also ask questions cause i dont know what I am doing haha.
Welcome to Lazy Andrés! :)

Alexander

Best answers
Hey Alex, I haven't been able to find you online. Try to contact IGNs: Ryan (me), Ramidus, or Dela in-game whenever you get the chance!

Welcome to Lazy Andrés! :)

I've made a new main now, since I finished all my MP tickets on my lumi. It's a DW and Im 148 atm. IGN is Faiiure. Haven't seen you guys online/not-afk but I'll keep trying. :)

Colton

Best answers
Name: Colton
IGN: Sleepyhead
Class: Phantom
Lvl: 114
Timezone: Central GMT-5
Reason: I'd love to join an active guild with a good number of members. I have played maple mostly solo in my career (PQ's and trained with people obviously, but I haven't played with anyone consistently) and I really want to change that! I've tried out Reboot but it's hard to get on board with that grinding; also I really love this version of maple, right before RED was one of my favorite eras for this game. I'd like to re-experience this era of maple with some homies :)

Shadowrise

Best answers
Name: Sam
IGN: Shadowrise
Class: DB
lvl: 38
Reason: old time extaliams player here, always loved post-BB gameplay and potential but last years I have played a lot of pre-BB. Starting anew here and could really use some friends to chat to and who can help me understanding the basics again so I will be able to help you guys pq/boss and whatnot later again :)

LazyRyan

Best answers
Name: Colton
IGN: Sleepyhead
Class: Phantom
Lvl: 114
Timezone: Central GMT-5
Reason: I'd love to join an active guild with a good number of members. I have played maple mostly solo in my career (PQ's and trained with people obviously, but I haven't played with anyone consistently) and I really want to change that! I've tried out Reboot but it's hard to get on board with that grinding; also I really love this version of maple, right before RED was one of my favorite eras for this game. I'd like to re-experience this era of maple with some homies :)
Hey Colton! I haven't been able to find you online so whenever you're online, feel free to reach out to the IGNs: Ryan (me), Ramidus, Cane, or bucc4lyfe/Dela

Name: Sam
IGN: Shadowrise
Class: DB
lvl: 38
Reason: old time extaliams player here, always loved post-BB gameplay and potential but last years I have played a lot of pre-BB. Starting anew here and could really use some friends to chat to and who can help me understanding the basics again so I will be able to help you guys pq/boss and whatnot later again :)
Hey Sam! I noticed you joined a guild so I hope you enjoy your stay there :)

Users who are viewing this thread