Tempest rings-tradeable via account

TradeMarks

Best answers
First of all i want to clarify that im not suggesting to make tempest ring tradeable, i just want to adjust to the new gollux meta.
Considering the new update of gollux many new rings were added to the our midst, therefore i suggest to make tempest rings tradeable via account because alot of players have tempest rings now that they wont have any use for them on their main player, but on the other hand these tempest rings could be utilized for secondary main on the same account.
Inconclusion i suggest to make tempest rings tradeable via account , in considiration of the new gollux update!
Thanks for reading
IGN:
PaperNet

kingraden

Best answers

Same concept, probably won't happen because some things are just untradeable. Just because meta has changed it shouldnt mean now-to-be obsolete items are shared to a potentially new submain without any work. Unless ofc they implement it like the heart and make it100 boss coins or something but is it worth the effort? Defo not

yuvalzr234

Best answers
I believe the only way to do it is making those stuff movable with sharing tag, and ye those sharing tags must come with a price apparantly. Im pro for this but wouldnt know how its gonna land on gms minds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)