Farewell Temporary break after accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightness

Best answers
IGN
Brightness
Hi everyone,

Because I care about the community here, I decided to share with you and let you know I'm going on a temporary break after an accident I had.
I fell down at the stairs of the building of a friend I visited last night, while returning back home. I think I didnt break any bones, but my right hip really hurts and it was midnight so I couldnt see a doctor yet.
Because medical issues matter to me much more than this game / forums, I'll take a break until I feel better.
I'm glad I was able to talk to everyone and discuss personal matters, before this accident happened.
As far as X Ray / hips photographs or info regarding my medical inspection, I'd not want to share that personal stuff here, hope you respect that.

Thank you and I hope to be back as soon as I can, Cya.

Spencer

Best answers
Many glad and big thanks that we have your brother and your threads to keep us up to date on your condition! I think this can be a difficult time (when one must do other things than play maplestory or indugle in maplestory related contents!) but if anyone can make it through this its your Brightness! you and are strong beyond belief and have the attitude of 100 children laughing in the road!!! much happiness and non room for sad feelings!!!

Best wishes and much recovery sent your way fromthis community!

P.S. Can you post an new information on your condition tomorrow?? so many of the intrigued and interested maplers can continue to keep abreast of your ever changing condidition!

NoNameID

Best answers
For all the commands above^ fuck y'all.

Even if he's making this up, which you can never know if he is anyway, What is the point in make fun of him?
He never actually was mean to anyone or did anything to anyone exept talking alot.
So grats, you bullying a random guy in a mushroom game forum that might actually got hurt.

I hope you gets well brightness.

Hinata

Best answers
For all the commands above^ fuck y'all.

Even if he's making this up, which you can never know if he is anyway, What is the point in make fun of him?
He never actually was mean to anyone or did anything to anyone exept talking alot.
So grats, you bullying a random guy in a mushroom game forum that might actually got hurt.

I hope you gets well brightness.
I feel like I didn't deserve this :unsure::oops:

Brightness

Best answers
IGN
Brightness
Dear friends,

I just came here one last time after reading a few of your replies which seems like you think the accident didnt really happen, or that its a joke.

Well, no, its not a joke. Its real. It really happened, I fell down really hard at the stairs and I can show medical documents(not in English, in Hebrew), if anyone was interested. But, its a personal thing and thats why I dont want to.

But, if you want to think I'm not telling the truth, and that its a joke, and so on. Then, thats your choice. To everyone else, thank you for the kind comments.

I'll be back as soon as I feel better, I'm already taking medication. Thank you.

Vanz

Best answers
I’d love if you could send me a screen shot so I can examine your hips. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread