Tophs Ultimate Cubing Guide (Current V147)

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
A Complete Guide to Cubing.png

_qd6dV7SMrqTEw0zYTa8p_gIx-pjugSx-BWBzhWZ8LnyLiqagN9_SvluSyRb1pa-fWgd6Rw2tWI-wK26IeXpp-2NOpbHXrN4DjBz92TENjLseTRuhfzW8e9TJZZFVIxsm5rqnWZA

Word Bank
Mcs: Miraculous chaos scroll
Cog: Chaos scroll of goodness
LDS: Lucky day scroll
SS: Safety scroll
CD: Cool down
Pcube: Premium cube
BIS: best in slot
Introduction to Cubes.png

In Croosade we currently have 2 different cube types.
The first cube type, and the most common, are Red Cubes, they look like this: Red cube.png

Red cubes are dropped by all mobs, the higher the level of the mob you kill, the higher chance they have of dropping a Red Cube. Red cubes reset all Potentials on one item. Red cubes has a small chance to give equips 3rd lines if they only have 2. Red Cubes are most commonly used to rank up equipment potential from Rare----> Epic -----> Unique -----> Legendary and are used to reset potential in order to get the most optimal 3 potential lines.

The 2nd cube type is Premium Miracle Cubes, and they look like this:
cvUQyYnhv4U__7X-QG_cA6Z9bLnIbhN9ALiHYzd4TPpvKubcngWydvk28WxTNuKvdywfnJtFB1eow46NVqGHVBKS3WKSr0ah0w0dGpSpks9t5_9I-9DEQr5Sqfc_9HbTLvQUxWIN

Premium cubes are acquired by Murt in Lion Heart Castle for 2 Croosade coins. Premium cubes have a 10% chance to add a 3rd line to any equipment that only has 2 lines. These cubes can increase ranking of an equipment from Rare ----> Epic -----> Unique----->Legendary but have the same upgrade chance as Red cubes, so don’t use these for upgrading rank, these are solely for adding 3rd lines. These cubes have become almost vestigial in terms of use. Most of the time when cubing from Rare---> Legendary, the cube will receive 3 lines by the time it reaches the last tier. If not, stamps are much more popular to add a 3rd line compared to pcubes.

What is Potential_ (1).png

Now, in order to use any cube, your piece of equipment must first have 𝓅𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓁
Potential is available to most pieces of equipment that have upgrade slots. Potential is very important in Croosade as it is the biggest factor in gaining range and power.
Potentials can be found on items that are dropped, or can be put on items by using a potential or advanced potential scroll. The only difference between a regular potential scroll and an advanced once is the success percentage. Regular is 70% and Advanced is 90%, if the scroll fails, it destroys the piece of equipment it was used on.
When using these scrolls, the potential of the item will be hidden, and you will have to use a magnifying glass to discover what the potential is.
A8bVqEb2McvQttY-P_YPzkQp4uazutbG05FD3i6jJP55xdqKLCja0XwVnj8Gi72TI78jKOls-bvv1HQ7tzCvMmSYssoxyBNzeGbIjQcmLt_5bEQsPRez77-TJIiaC2ZllSbhnP4q

If you believe the game is horribly RIGGED and you will never achieve an upgrade from Rare---> Epic or Epic---> Unique there is another option! At the Party Quest shop, you can purchase an Epic potential scroll that brings your Rare equipment STRAIGHT to Epic, but only at an 80% success rate. Watch out for the failure percentages, 20% may not seem like a lot, but it has happened and will happen to you on your BEST GEAR! There are also other options for potential, if you'd like to hedge your bets. There are 40% and 50% epic potential scrolls, as well as 30% and 60% Unique Potential scrolls. These have no chance to boom your equipment, but they are more on the expensive side.
10857bandicam 2020-01-19 04-12-18-039.jpg
bandicam 2020-01-19 04-07-52-877.jpgbandicam 2020-01-19 04-08-00-714.jpg

Now THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! I've seen toooo many novices, and even veterans think that they can use a regular or advanced potential scroll on a very good item, and hedge their bets. Listen, if you have a Fafnir weapon or decently scrolled Fafnir gear, it is never worth it to risk your biscuit and use regular or advanced pot scrolls. That's why there is this GEM! The special potential scroll is an amazing item that is usually worth around 20 mil mesos, and it is much more worth it then booming an excellent piece of gear. Remember: The potential scrolls mentioned above are also no boom, there are now lots of options to put potential on items, think about your goal, and select wisely.
YcA2qXqtswYaU3GbIVvjbCj-ts-T-Ky6yFYXx9EA9YvQAUYOUIi6cLqJGyTpF0VUi3jxU_owST60a3jqbk5j5MLwHFneSRhvEsIjtD26WOXQ6tAiFb-7wS7bVesFPP8fWtw_PWHj

When discovering potential of an item there are quite a few possibilities that may happen.
A piece of equipment has two possible ranks it can be once initially discovered, Rare or Epic.
There are 2 other ranks; Unique and Legendary, which can only be acquired through the use of cubes.
The second thing that can occur, is you could either receive TWO lines of potential, or three, depending entirely on luck.
The good news however, is that you can gain the third line through the use of cubes, pcubes, or stamps.
Now, different levels of equipment can receive different max percentages of stats.

Items level 1~30 can receive up to 6% per line once legendary.

Items level 31-70 can receive up to 9% per line once legendary.

Items level 71+ that are UNIQUE can receive up to 9% stat per line, and up to 30% boss damage/ ignore enemy defense.

Items level 71+ that are LEGENDARY can receive up to 12% stat per line, and up to 40% Boss damage/Ignore enemy defense.

Items that are level 151+ that are LEGENDARY can receive up to 13% stat per line.

Any equipment can receive any stat %, but only weapons & secondary weapons (Finale Cartes, Jett core, etc) can receive the following stats:​

• Ignore Enemy defense %​
  • Boss damage %​
  • Critical rate %​
  • Total damage %​
  • Magic attack %​
  • Attack %​
Misc. Potentials.png
Certain pieces of armor receive unique potential lines that are only available on that specific piece.​
  • Hat: Cooldown for skills reduced by 1-2 seconds (lines can stack for 5 seconds max cooldown), All skills +1, All skills +2​
  • Glove: Minimum critical damage increased by 15%, Maximum critical damage increased by 15%​
  • Top+Bottom: Abnormal Status Resist increased by 10%​
_Decent_ Skills.png
Decent skills available through certain gear that is either 71+ or level 120+ and is at least Unique potential. The bold Skills only require unique potential, the Italicized require Legendary potential. Remember, these are self buffs ONLY and cannot be placed on auto pet buff.​

• Shoes: Decent Haste(71+) and Decent Combat Orders(71+)
  • Overall/Top/Bottom: Decent Hyper Body(71+)
  • Gloves: Decent Speed infusion(120+) and Decent Sharp Eyes(120+)
  • Hat: Decent Mystic Door(71+) and Decent Advanced blessing(120+)

Warning!.png
Secondary weapons from level 71-99 CANNOT receive above 35% ignore enemy defense or boss damage on a single line, and these lines are much more rare then if you were to have a level 100 secondary!
I tested 100 cubes on a level 84 3rd unwelcome Mage shield and received 35% ignore enemy defense ONCE, and no boss damage over 30% on a single line.
Meanwhile on a level 107 Last unwelcome mage shield I received 35%-40% Ignore enemy defense and Boss damage many times on a single line.

IBAc8bSqxd12HQKhI38xRI6uDcmXg4FhbYIP624ZLd1_Qhyzr_ZTVSNh7Q1kGF-NyBiz6TpSOBCB5kmouo32brwaHpTYqDT3afq_EjnNTS5B0-Ek--abP_XU_VEmGVdAq7O3VRxn

Stamps are used on items with 2 lines, unlike Premium cubes, these have a much higher chance of working. While Premium cubes only have a 10% chance, the silver stamp has 50% to add a 3rd line, and the gold stamp has an 80% to work.

OPilWLeNyE4nFzLldQXZusouV42zqjCFpMcDwFa6Vdu7x3tHcA9WN9EKpw0krPFbzTQenRXlP0NaEZZk-OYh982o8EEl0m_Qxz6eLaMHJEVPkkj8AzlJ_gAa_qW0P4yjYYmlLzFg

_2GqNo60U1MIU7DR6RIuq4tCWFT-yEWW_XyQ9SI2sNgueVD2BRKTqCKbWR1WkH3hu-TV3wlVdAQWpzio8ENVkV80uAJPPW-bBSUU2Gk6JfvnMElquLXHJ4zQT7d4lxpQYJGJ_xyS

C2VM64CXy2Lf24LGN5EPuMNf9mfGRtc8VIm1d9PWaO-QMcDHROs8VjMuzg06XLqK965StMUtMEqgArl5PWdavQ1std8lrJBhZ3txUHZ4C0eJB2U-XdVv5Z1bt6mPAoEHJ67WjYnJ

Now that you know all of this about cubing, it’s time to think… What is even worth my cubes?

Well, because what we learned about the relationship between leveling and percent stat, we should aim to only cube things level 71+. As of right now, the best gear in game is Empress equipment. What I personally, and many friends have done, is just use decent/inexpensive gear up until we’re able to get empress gear. Once that time comes, usually the equipment is the easiest part to obtain, and the hardest to obtain is the weapon, therefore cubing the equipment would generally come first. However, if you want to boss, spending some cubes on a decent level 110 or 120 weapon in order to get that sweet sweet boss damage wouldn’t hurt too much, especially if you’re a class with very expensive weapons at the moment, like Luminous.

Some items, like face accessories and eye accessories are rarely level 71+ therefore cubing a rat mouth that is level 30 or spectrum goggles that are level 70 is very acceptable. However Kentas goggles are available, they are lvl 80 and can be acquired through Kentas Party Quest.
Other items that are worth cubing are rings and accessories like Dominator Pendants or Horntail/Chaos horntail necklaces, as well as Almighty rings, and any Arkarium ring.
OUTDATED INFO

V137

This new version has introduced many new Universal equips, such as Lightning God ring, Tempest ring, Blazing sun gear, and Tinkerer Shoulder/Belts. These are all VERY popular pieces of equipment, and are very worthwhile to obtain, and cube. Trading is very popular if you get a high % stat that you personally do not need, therefore can trade to another person for your main stat. Win win!

The SIlent crusade shop also now has the Best in slot Face accessory and Chaos Pink Bean drops the best in slot Eye accessory, which can be cubed and scrolled. These however are not tradeable.

V147

With the Fafnir set having been out for a while now, it's not very costly to immediately move from low level gear straight to the 3 piece set: Hat, top and bottom. For some lucky individuals, Fafnir weapons are cheap, like 1handed maces, the hayato katana, kanna fan, and other uncommon classes weapons for this meta. Explorer weapons such as claws and staffs or wands are still very expensive given they are very powerful in the RED update. Other items like Lightning god ring, blue tinkerer shoulder and belt, and fearless earrings/will-o-wisps are still bis or very close to in this version, but since Gollux/Hellux is going to be released reasonably soon, it would be safe to save scrolling for the BIS items that are coming with gollux, this potentially could include earrings, pendant, belt and rings! Ghost ship badge is available as well through a quest from Ralph the Wander in boat quay town, called Ghost Ship Exorcist. This badge can be potted and mcs'd as it has 1 slot + hammers. As for capes/shoes, Nova capes and Nova shoes can be used as they have 22 all stat and 15 attack/matk but only have 1 slot+ 2 hammers. Empress shoes/capes are also viable as they start with lower stats/atk/matk but have 7 slots + 2 hammers. High Quality dimensional gloves are best in slot right now and are received from DIPQ, along with Nova items.

v149

Gollux items are all bis for accessories. 3 rings, 2 pendants, belt and earring are all gollux! Depending on your funding, go for superior items available in the shop certainly, but for the ones that drop from bosses (pendant and belt) it may be more plausible for new players to simply go reinforced until superior pendant and belt drop in price! An alternative for shoulder is the meister should, ring could also be plausible but it is going to be difficult to craft for new players.

The 9th anniversary event has 9th anniversary black gum and black cape that are both bis for the time being, although they are time limited because of the event so take advantage while you can!
Thank you for reading _).png

If you guys have ANY more info, suggestions, or some of my info is wrong, please feel free to correct me and i'll replace it asap.
Craving EVEN MORE Croosade know how? Head over to this bomb guide by Bombmouse, or hit up this guide directory to see even more guides!
Need another guide but can't find one? Pm me and I'll make you one myself, free of charge.​

Attachments

• 80%.jpg
    80%.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 8
  • _Decent_ Skills.png
    _Decent_ Skills.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Potential.png
    Potential.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

float

Best answers
IGN
Alon
great guide! you should also add in potential scrolls the quest that gives 100% epic scroll & that special potential scrolls can be obtained through gach (also are tradeable now) or the boss coin shop (which is usually not worth it)

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
great guide! you should also add in potential scrolls the quest that gives 100% epic scroll & that special potential scrolls can be obtained through gach (also are tradeable now) or the boss coin shop (which is usually not worth it)
Ah yes! Forgot about those. Will add them, thank you very much :) ❤️
Post automatically merged:

Added epic pot scrolls, and special pot scrolls!

Updated with v137. Legendary pots and new items added.

Last edited:

Seulgi

Best answers
IGN
Hiki / Xiyeon
Thanks for the guide!! as a returning player its nice to know which items are most commonly used and BIS !!!

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
Sorry can you elaborate on what's incorrect there? Or what needs clarifying?

Marcus

Best answers
Sorry can you elaborate on what's incorrect there? Or what needs clarifying?
you can get 40% with legendary

Edit: I just realized it says "30%+".
But for the stats it says "up to 3%", "up to 12%" etc, so i expected an "up to 40%" boss damage/ignore def

Last edited:

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
you can get 40% with legendary

Edit: I just realized it says "30%+".
But for the stats it says "up to 3%", "up to 12%" etc, so i expected an "up to 40%" boss damage/ignore def
That would be much better phrasing to be honest, I'll change it, thank you :)

That would be much better phrasing to be honest, I'll change it, thank you :)
Edit: clearer phrasing (hopefully) on potential percentage explanation.

Last edited:

BladeMan

Best answers
It is possible to have 9% lines on level 31-70 items. Search for 24% dex 16 wep att raccoon mask in the Selling section. I liked to paste link but I couldn't post otherwise.

mike

Best answers
IGN
Fire
It is possible to have 9% lines on level 31-70 items. Search for 24% dex 16 wep att raccoon mask in the Selling section. I liked to paste link but I couldn't post otherwise.

Yes on legendary tier you can get 9% per line on 31-70 items

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
And I oop, it's fixed. Thank you.

^ P.S, he knew that, he was informing me f3

Last edited:

yuvalzr234

Best answers
Heads up for them people with high atk base- aim a balance between atk+ bd. More than 2.7 multiply on ur boss dmg and u better already getting atk% /bd%

Also there's no use as for now to get more than one 30% ied line- other potentials will probably make you stronger.(links and pirates deck and leafre set are quite enough)

I'd say the ideal would be 36% atk, 80% bd and 30-40 ied(for those who have all the links and decks)

About ark rings- I believe worth having at legendary- u can gain 6% per line

Toph

Best answers
IGN
Toph
I don't think "Word Bank" is the correct choice to use there. =P
LMAOO i did my best okay!!

And with that is the v147 update.. I am no pro, and I'm still learning a lot as we progress through the versions. If anything is incorrect, inaccurate, unclear, etc, feel no fear telling me and i'll edit it accordingly!

I hope this can help some new players, and I had a lot of fun and learned some new things along the way!

jintncit

Best answers
hello, nice guide for an inexperienced player like me. one question, do equips on RED-shop (the guy at event hall) worth to get and/or use potentials on them? currently i'm on link skill training phase, i usually just buy class weapon for leveling.

Users who are viewing this thread