Tyrants castle pre quests.

untoldflame

Best answers
I was thinking that magnus/tyrant teleport lock could be removed. The tyrants castle used to be a great training place for lower levels characters/mules, and helped to get gear for them through the elite helsium gears. However now with the teleport lock, I can't think of really anybody going there to use the maps for anything since Magnus (as far as I know) has no intention of being added to the server.

untoldflame

Best answers
you can tele to the first map where the 3 paths cross and walk from there
Are you talking about the 3 paths outside or inside the castle? Because I know I can go to the outside area, however you also need pre qs to actually enter the castle. And they take quite a while to do, even though theres now no bosses there.

AnnKnight

Best answers
IGN
CryosLight
They did mention in this development blog that Magnus was being worked on. Not sure what is going on with Magnus but I assume it's still in the works.
Development Blog | Croosade Forum

Some Elite Heliseum gear drops outside. Some requires the castle. Unfortunately I see no other choice than to do the prequests if you need those zones. They are also okay xp at level 90 if we're talking about lower levels training place.

Marcus

Best answers
Are you talking about the 3 paths outside or inside the castle? Because I know I can go to the outside area, however you also need pre qs to actually enter the castle. And they take quite a while to do, even though theres now no bosses there.
You can tele to this map and walk from there
1610557622702.png

Users who are viewing this thread