User Events visibility in Croosade Discord Server

Worra

Best answers
Would it be possible for the User Events forum section to be visible in the Croosade Discord server? This way, events through the forums may have increased reach through a Discord presence.

Wuzzy

Best answers
IGN
Wuzzy
Yeah I'd +1 this

Idt forums get a ton of traction and allowing users to post their events on #events on discord would increase visibility since significantly more people check on discord than the forums.

Even if the staff wants to keep the event channel locked (totally get it to prevent spam or off topic banter), maybe there can be a system where a user with an event can DM Babe/Omri with a writeup to post onto the channel on behalf of them, which doesnt seem like a lot of effort to pull off on the staff's part.

Just some thoughts

Last edited:

Babe

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Babe
Not sure if it's possible, but whenever a community event thread (in the community event section) is created a bot could post it under #events. Only issue with this is, users could potentially abuse this type of system or troll for instance, however such actions come with consequences.

I also would not mind posting the threads under #events, just a matter if I'm allowed to do so or not. 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread